Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Incel trait: You've never been frendzoned

negativecel

negativecel

Officer
★★
I'm so far from socializing with girls that I don't understand how you can get into a friendzone.

It’s a polite way of saying they have no interest in you

i dont have any friends i've never been in the friend zone :feelsrope:

Not me, I’ve been friendzoned soo many times. SO many times cause I kept trying and failing thinking things would change.

I never been friended by anyone in my life.

i got friendzoned with a girl after a chad introduced me to her when i was at the prime age of 28, its the only time :forcedsmile: I'll probably never talk to a girl again.

I have never been friendzoned because I am too ugly to even look at, let alone talking and friendzoning. They just ignore me completely like I don't exist which I perceive as discrimination.

Exactly. I don't pander to holes.

last time this happened to me was in school. dont know how youre supposed to get even that close to a girl as an unattractive male outside of being school-age

probably one of the only good incel traits i've seen being listed in one of these posts