Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Incel Trait: you've been physically attacked for no reason

JuiceGuy

JuiceGuy

Officer
★★
chad saw you as an easy target, he starts namecalling you, poking you, and eventually fights you just to look good in front of everyone else and gain superiority

i got beat up by a group of latinx kids when i was 8 cause i said racist things to them :society:

what were they
Wouldnt You Like To

My own father has attacked me in the dead of night for no reason in his drunk rage a few times

My own father has attacked me in the dead of night for no reason in his drunk rage a few times
Some random crackhead also punched me in the throat a few weeks back too

I’ve gotten jumped by older kids on the street before when I was 11. Fortunately my house was right around the corner so they didn’t do any damage and I ran away.

I’ve gotten jumped by older kids on the street before when I was 11. Fortunately my house was right around the corner so they didn’t do any damage and I ran away.
when i was 5 i was riding my scooter then some chad kid grabbed it and slammed the scooter onto my forehead with full force, it was bleeding and i cried back home, it hurt for 2 weeks, brutal memory

Yes, it happened to me back in high school. A Chad ambushed me as I was peacefully walking into class. I fought back and held my own until the teacher separated us. Afterwards, I noticed that I had left a large cut just above his left eye. I felt good about that.

Sorry you went through that, I had an alcoholic dad aswell, and he was an angry fucker, he attacked me for no reason countless times, we both got into serious fights, I almost ended the cunt the last fight we had.

I was pepper sprayed by a foid and beat up by white knights

Sorry you went through that, I had an alcoholic dad aswell, and he was an angry fucker, he attacked me for no reason countless times, we both got into serious fights, I almost ended the cunt the last fight we had.
People having breaking points and you have every right to go off the rails good on you for not taking his shit

One normie made threats and I left the bar. He started following me and I had to beat him up. Had to call an ambulance for that fucker. I was afraid of getting charges but didn't get any. That was several years ago
full