Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Incel Trait: You're so subhuman people think you're not a biological man

Words2_live_bye

Words2_live_bye

What a Shame ...
★★★★★
Because of my height, voice, and face i have been mistaken to being a female to male transgender multiple times both online and in real life and it hurts me every single time it happens. Imagine being so unattractive and un masculine that people THINK you were born a woman.
Shame :feelscry:

Do you have a rounded face?

This clown world is brutal brocel :fuk:

In middle school, people thought I was a foid too (no muscular body + short + long hair + no beard)

That was brutal to read.
I am sorry you are going through this brocel. I have no idea how you are still living like this.
My situation is not as bad as yours, but I could still rrelateto some of your points. My shoulders are narrow and my hips are wide for a male, which makes them the same length. Tgis has severely impacted my self-esteem. I try to go to the gym to help fix this, but it is not easy.

This clown world is brutal brocel :fuk:

In middle school, people thought I was a foid too (no muscular body + short + long hair + no beard)
Bro same jfl. It’s over

Because of my height, voice, and face i have been mistaken to being a female to male transgender multiple times both online and in real life and it hurts me every single time it happens. Imagine being so unattractive and un masculine that people THINK you were born a woman.
Same. Never began for either of us.

hasn't happened to me

Brutal, sorry to hear that man

This is literally the same problem ER had. He wasn’t bad looking, true. But he was so neotenous and femme that there are some trans people I’ve seen here in LA that pass better than he does

That was brutal to read.
I am sorry you are going through this brocel. I have no idea how you are still living like this.
My situation is not as bad as yours, but I could still rrelateto some of your points. My shoulders are narrow and my hips are wide for a male, which makes them the same length. Tgis has severely impacted my self-esteem. I try to go to the gym to help fix this, but it is not easy.
Same. Never began for either of us.

my god, same. I'm 5'4, have always had short hair, but very feminine face (big head, narrow face). People often call me "Miss [last-name]" or I overhear stuff like "I thought that was a woman!"
Or "looks like a lesbian"... or "an ugly woman".... everything else is normal male on me, I have a 6.3 inch dick (which is "just ok" I guess), normal male breasts, 42 shoe-size (8.5 in US). I'm also interested in male stuff and have acne bc of my testosterone (also get angry a lot). My libdio is pretty high (I'm 26, KHHV, but I'm very often horny and wanna fuck this 4'11 19 year old Russian insta foid).

However, I'm skinny. I only have fat belly, but rounded jaw, no cheekbones, rather fat cheeks. My facial features are abnormal bc of disability I have. I got MRI and facial scans. I have deformed face, very asymmetric eyes and strange skull.

:feelsbadman::feelscry::cryfeels:

Last edited:
They think I'm a kid even with facial hair

Indeed. I've never had any "actual" female friends or acquaintances. In adolescence, I watched my "oneitis"(Who I mistakenly thought suffered from CMIs like myself) befriend and date countless guys.

Years ago, I was bullied too. Youth would laugh at me because I was a short autistic boy who was unable to speak without stuttering. They called me "house mouse", "weirdo", "freak", "pipsqueak", "leprechaun"(feminine voice). One girl said, "I think he has a disability" as a joke.

I've always been dissociated from my surroundings because of my illnesses, so I speak to myself for comfort and clarity. This attracted the attention of a certain Hispanic boy, who happily recorded my private chatter and played it with his friends. He also started shoving me into desks when he realized how "easy" it was to torment me. Eventually, I had a mental breakdown from this.

my god, same. I'm 5'4, have always had short hair, but very feminine face (big head, narrow face). People often call me "Miss [last-name]" or I overhear stuff like "I thought that was a woman!"
Or "looks like a lesbian"... or "an ugly woman".... everything else is normal male on me, I have a 6.3 inch dick (which is "just ok" I guess), normal male breasts, 42 shoe-size (8.5 in US). I'm also interested in male stuff and have acne bc of my testosterone (also get angry a lot). My libdio is pretty high (I'm 26, KHHV, but I'm very often horny and wanna fuck this 4'11 19 year old Russian insta foid).

However, I'm skinny. I only have fat belly, but rounded jaw, no cheekbones, rather fat cheeks. My facial features are abnormal bc of disability I have. I got MRI and facial scans. I have deformed face, very asymmetric eyes and strange skull.

:feelsbadman::feelscry::cryfeels:
damn bro i kinda want to see your face now

damn bro i kinda want to see your face now
One day maybe. If I get a gf after getting some fillers... (1 in 100,000 chance I will get gf after that). If that day comes, I'll send you pic.