Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Incel trait: you're not seen as a threat when a girl's boyfriend, husband, or male relative sees you alone with her

andinocel

andinocel

Overlord
Title

I've been in situations where I had to be alone with a girl (studying, or business related) and her boyfriend or husband had a very lax attitude and was even friendly with me, not defensive or jealous.

Mogs me because you can be alone with a girl without her screaming "raaaaaaaaaaaaaape!"

Girls see me as their subordinate. And ofc I'm not a threat. I'm an autistic, quiet, timid, small person who suffers from severe social anxiety. I always knew I was gonna end up an incel.

because its true. we re no threat to them romantically or sexually.

Girls see me as their subordinate. And ofc I'm not a threat. I'm an autistic, quiet, timid, small person who suffers from severe social anxiety. I always knew I was gonna end up an incel.
:feelsbadman::cryfeels::feelscry::feelsrope:

Can't relate. Never been alone with a girl.

Incel trait, you are never alone with a female

Same here

As everyone pointed, never been alone with one. Also, brutal mog.

A defective male. Just like me. Except I vow for one of us to get god tier powers to free us from this hell. Hopefully one of you niggas go to the paths and convince Elliot and renegade to help start the apocalypse

No worse pain than being a subhuman mentalcel

yes. whoa. indeed incel trait.

Can relate. I used to work with a foid on our team and apparently her husband was very happy she hangs out with such a loser like me and not with some chads. He was 100% confident nothing would ever happen and he was right. She indeed treated me like her subordinate even though we were at the same level in the company. It's over.

Can relate. I used to work with a foid on our team and apparently her husband was very happy she hangs out with such a loser like me and not with some chads. He was 100% confident nothing would ever happen and he was right. She indeed treated me like her subordinate even though we were at the same level in the company. It's over.

Just like my case, lol.

Same tbh.

It's just natural hierarchy. Retards in Education will never teach you about this. All this chattering about "equality" worth nothing.