Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Incel trait: You're kind to all animals, even insects

Deinogalerix

Deinogalerix

Egghead
★★★★
I've always loved animals. Especially when I was younger I always used to rescue beetles and other insects when they had fallen in water and were struggling. Obviously I got laughed at and bullied by foids for this because they see this sort of behaviour as weak and "not manly".

They are only attracted to the guys who will stomp on all the spiders for them.

(IT won't touch this btw)

The vegan subreddit is right there ---->

I like to torture them (ants and shit)

Last edited:
It doesn't matter, really; when it's Chad saving an ant, he's a heroic animal rights activist and obviously the foid is only worshipping him because of his so great personality, and when it's Chad stomping the very same colony, it's just an ant, and who really cares anyways? :society:

It's quite easy to do so, simply changing what you say and acting as normal as the average subhuman can; the problem is that it doesn't matter, as simply having the genetic curse of being physically unattractive is enough to get you deemed as having plenty of "bad" traits, both to make up a more socially accepted reason to continue to reject and keep you in isolation, and because the horn effect makes most foids and normies/Chads/cucks project negative traits onto you simply because of one another bad trait, like subhumanity... :society:

Simply see the magical breakage of 99% of all personality detectors for foids when any average Chad walks around; suddenly whatever legitimate "bad personality" he might have, like maybe committing the small crime of felony murder, is wiped away and excused for due to the halo effect, and cognitive dissonance is applied to help the foid to ignore the various quite obvious indicators of probable future abuse. :feelshaha:

Though I just let them be; if they end up dying, they end up dying. :feelsjuice:

Women don't care.

Simp trait tbh

Not me, at least not when I was a kid. One of my child hobbies was taking a big magnifying glass to hunt for insects and burn them.

Not me, at least not when I was a kid. One of my child hobbies was taking a big magnifying glass to hunt for insects and burn them.
lmao same

Wholesome 101

Simp trait tbh

That would only make sense if I was specifically doing it to impress foids. But I also do it when no one is around to see it because I'm a kind-hearted person (which is something foids despise, that's my point).

That would only make sense if I was specifically doing it to impress foids. But I also do it when no one is around to see it because I'm a kind-hearted person (which is something foids despise, that's my point).
You're just a pussy. Grow out of your kind-hearted phase. No one in the world deserves your own kindness besides you and your family.

I want to cut a pigs throat and listen to it scream

You're just a pussy. Grow out of your kind-hearted phase. No one in the world deserves your own kindness besides you and your family.

My family most definitely DOES NOT deserve my kindness.

I feel this. It’s over for empaths

Please do elaborate

My mother was an abusive cunt and I'm glad she's dead. My father is a beta cuck because he stayed married to her until she died even though she was abusive towards him. The rest of my family are just regular idiots.

i like killing and slaughtering

My mother was an abusive cunt and I'm glad she's dead. My father is a beta cuck because he stayed married to her until she died even though she was abusive towards him. The rest of my family are just regular idiots.
Can you give examples on how she was abusive and how your father was a weak man? This will be useful in decoding the ancestral lifestyle unconscious and drawing interesting parralells between your raised perspectives and mine.

Can you give examples on how she was abusive and how your father was a weak man? This will be useful in decoding the ancestral lifestyle unconscious and drawing interesting parralells between your raised perspectives and mine.

She was both physically and emotionally abusive. One time she hit my father on the head with a frying pan so he had to go to the hospital. Obviously any man who isn't weak would have divorced her at that point (or killed her).

I've always loved cats and dogs. Despite people thinking they're just dumb animals that don't know anything, they somehow, someway, have the sense to understand the concept of, "He's lonely but kind, so I should have a heart and show him some love". Funny how such "simple creatures" got more heart, brains and decency than most of these typical cunts out there.

NO i have a compulsion to personally kill every animal that dare step on my property

I liked to blow up anthills with firecrackers.

I've always loved cats and dogs. Despite people thinking they're just dumb animals that don't know anything, they somehow, someway, have the sense to understand the concept of, "He's lonely but kind, so I should have a heart and show him some love". Funny how such "simple creatures" got more heart, brains and decency than most of these typical cunts out there.

So true. Animals will never judge us for being ugly or "weird".

I try to not harm insects but I don't care about them either ( maybe in some cases I can help them if they struggling right before me ).
I used to burn cockroaches at 12-13 y.o.

I've always loved animals. Especially when I was younger I always used to rescue beetles and other insects when they had fallen in water and were struggling. Obviously I got laughed at and bullied by foids for this because they see this sort of behaviour as weak and "not manly".

Same I used to feel sorry for them. Kindness is a bad trait for getting foids though.

Same I used to feel sorry for them. Kindness is a bad trait for getting foids though.

Yes, unfortunately foids despise men who are kind. Probably because they are programmed to mate with the strongest and most ruthless man.

I whack insects n ants that I sometimes find in my wagie cagie, mang

mentally gay cel thread

I feel this. It’s over for empaths

So true. Animals will never judge us for being ugly or "weird".
compassion from sufering and love of innocence in animals comes from much suffering :feelscry:

I kill insects