Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Incel trait: you’re incel in an incel country

copingincel

copingincel

Recruit
★★★
You live in a country no one gives a fuck about. You live in a country no one even knows what the fuck it is. Your country is located in the middle of fucking nowhere far far away from any well developed known countries.

I bet if there was an earthquake in my country and everyone here died, none of y’all would even know about it. My country is just so irrelevant to come in the news. And somehow I’m still incel in my country :feelsrope::feelsrope:..

Imagine being incel in a country filled with 3/10s. Even a 3/10 can get laid here because of how ugly the people here are.

What country is that?

Malaysia isn't unknown. I guess nobody cares about it, but at least other people aren't constantly mocking it, unlike with South Asian countries. My home country (Sri Lanka) is even more irrelevant.

Malaysia is a mogger country in terms of development, don't know much about looks, but you said before that you are a currycel in America

Malaysia isn't unknown. I guess nobody cares about it, but at least other people aren't constantly mocking it, unlike with South Asian countries. My home country (Sri Lanka) is even more irrelevant.
At least you could say you're not Indian, Sri Lanka despite being a shithole is far better than India

Brutal

At least you could say you're not Indian, Sri Lanka despite being a shithole is far better than India
It won't matter because one look at me and non-whites will know I'm no different than all the other curries.

I'm in the United States, you already know it's over

It won't matter because one look at me and non-whites will know I'm no different than all the other curries.
I didn't mean other people, they brand us as all the same vermin of course, I meant knowing yourself deep down

I didn't mean other people, they brand us as all the same vermin of course, I meant knowing yourself deep down
I'm technically 1/8 Indian so over for me either way.

Relatable, my country is a delusional failed normie turned incel.

When thinking about incel country i think of either Japan or SK

Is St. Sam famous here?

Malaysia is a good country

Being Malay must suck so bad. NEAs can at least geomaxx in Africa and Africans can warlordmaxx. Malays have a strict society that's also poor.

Being Malay must suck so bad. NEAs can at least geomaxx in Africa and Africans can warlordmaxx. Malays have a strict society that's also poor.
Who wants a sheebon lol… and I’m not Malay

Malasyans foids are the worst.
They dress like terrorists and they are all like 2/10.
Sexless country.
Move to curryland

saudi is worse and no dating, (you need to moneymaxx and marry gold digging whore can confirm 99% they have no morals) especially considering shortcel natives like myself, if your broke and not in cities like riyadh or jeddah you are screwed,and might not afford a house cuz its expensive af so you will have to rent.