Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Incel trait you're bloodline and or last name is ending.

Failed Pullout

Failed Pullout

Chad's sperm donation to Becky
★★★★
My cousins are foids and I won't be having kids. What I mean is you're given last name not that people don't share them in unrelated bloodlines obviously.

I doubt it l, i have 3 brothers. Theyre all incels in denial, but theres no doubt in my mind theyll all become betabuxxers and continue this cursed bloodline

Yep, all cousins are foids and my brother is a literal degenerate faggot. There hasn't been a family last name carrying over in our family for generations though as we used a naming convention put in place by my birth country

My cousins are foids and I won't be having kids. What I mean is you're given last name not that people don't share them in unrelated bloodlines obviously.
Damn thats true. I dont have any brothers, and im the last direct child from by fathers's bloodline, except for my sistER, but she wont have kids too, because she is alt-right feminist(yeah she actually combines alt-right and feminism)

I think my dad had enough brothers who had sons to keep the last name going. Both of my parents’ bloodlines end with me though. Before I was born, my dad had a son who was a 6’3” MTN and NTmaxxed who got girls easily. This was with a different wife before he met my mom. He never got to have kids though because he died in a car crash before I was born. I am my mother’s only child and she is too old to ever have another one, so her only son won’t reproduce and I’m my dad’s only living offspring, so it’s over for their bloodlines

I think my dad had enough brothers who had sons to keep the last name going. Both of my parents’ bloodlines end with me though. Before I was born, my dad had a son who was a 6’3” MTN and NTmaxxed who got girls easily. This was with a different wife before he met my mom. He never got to have kids though because he died in a car crash before I was born. I am my mother’s only child and she is too old to ever have another one, so her only son won’t reproduce and I’m my dad’s only living offspring, so it’s over for their bloodlines
My 2 brothers are the final hope to keep my bloodline going but my slayer brother refuses to have kids

Even if I were normal, I would not leave offspring, since I would still be a childfree for my own reasons.

My last name is also very rare, it will probably be extinct if I do not breed. Which basically means it's over unless maybe I adopt kids? Idk not even worth tbh

My 2 brothers are the final hope to keep my bloodline going but my slayer brother refuses to have kids
Must be brutal having a slayer brother. Is your other brother also an incel?

Must be brutal having a slayer brother. Is your other brother also an incel?
No, he is a LTN without autism and was dark triad in high school but he doesnt slay as much as my oldest brother

I hate my last name anyway.

I am the only autistic one in my family, my genetics did me dirty so bad.
Fucking brutal. I'm the only living child from my dad, and I'm the only child period from my mom. She has Asperger's, and I inherited it

Fucking brutal. I'm the only living child from my dad, and I'm the only child period from my mom. She has Asperger's, and I inherited it
The only ways you could continue your bloodline

• Get a prostitute pregnant - Not worth it
• Rape someone - Keep in mind I am not trying to sound like a glowie, would 100% advise not doing this.
• Betabuxx for a single mom - Again not worth it.
• Sperm donation - You risk creating more incels with chinese foids

Last edited:
Nah, I'm the only genetic dead end in the family.

I have one cousin with my surname, and she's, well, a she. So the male line dies with me, yes.

Good. My family name doesn’t deserve to live on.

Dumbass GrAY

• Rape someone - Keep in mind I am not trying to sound like a glowie, would 100% advise not doing this.
I want my bloodline to end. No reason to create more suffering

I hope it does end no one else should be cursed with these shit genes

Nah I got a 6'3" cousin who already has kids in highschool lmao

who cares about bloodlines? like that's so weird to me

rip half bro

@VideoGameCoper this shows how vulnerable we are

I have a half-brother that might pass the last name. But if he doesn't, it will end

Yeah that’s why I wouldn’t date an Asian foid, because if the baby turns out to be a guy ricecels are the lowest desirable men to date

Lol I have 34 male cousins and 5 male siblings each sharing my last name

My bloodline and last name isnt going out just off of probability

Yep, all cousins are foids and my brother is a literal degenerate faggot. There hasn't been a family last name carrying over in our family for generations though as we used a naming convention put in place by my birth country
Nguyen?

• Sperm donation - You risk creating more incels with chinese foid
If your race mixing what's even the point of caring about your bloodline or last name

rip half bro
Who knows, if he didn’t die, I might not have been so socially awkward. Him and me both were into cars like crazy, so perhaps we would have been close and did a lot of car stuff together. Maybe some of his NTness could have rubbed off on me

I wish you luck though on eventually get a relationship later in the future though otherwise we’re screwed
Thanks. Hope you can get a relationship too. Sad part is even if we do get a gf, we will be so much more inexperienced than her and if the relationship ended, we might never get another one. It also can never undo the damage from rotting in your formative teen years. Still though, if I got an actual living gf, my life would improve so fucking much. I’m not picky either. I’d date a fat chick, a girl below my looksmatch, or even a woman 20 years older than me.

I doubt it l, i have 3 brothers. Theyre all incels in denial, but theres no doubt in my mind theyll all become betabuxxers and continue this cursed bloodline

After all, you also wanted to meet the needs proposed by nature when wanting to reproduce, we are simply placed in irreversible conditions, whether beneficial or monstrous.

I don't know, I really don't care much about family issues and wanting to please. To be honest, I don't even talk to my family and, even deeper, I barely know 96% of them and I wish I didn't.

Thanks. Hope you can get a relationship too. Sad part is even if we do get a gf, we will be so much more inexperienced than her and if the relationship ended, we might never get another one. It also can never undo the damage from rotting in your formative teen years. Still though, if I got an actual living gf, my life would improve so fucking much. I’m not picky either. I’d date a fat chick, a girl below my looksmatch, or even a woman 20 years older than me.
Well if you want kids, she can’t be too old, otherwise she won’t get pregnant. I’m losing hope because I had crushes but they all rejected me in the past non of them reciprocated my feelings it was all friend zoned or complain that I make them uncomfortable. I believe that men and women can’t be friends. But yeah you’re younger than me. So you have more of a chance to get the experience while I’m getting closer to 30

Well if you want kids, she can’t be too old, otherwise she won’t get pregnant. I’m losing hope because I had crushes but they all rejected me in the past non of them reciprocated my feelings it was all friend zoned or complain that I make them uncomfortable. I believe that men and women can’t be friends. But yeah you’re younger than me. So you have more of a chance to get the experience while I’m getting closer to 30
I absolutely do not want kids, so I wouldn’t mind dating an older woman. I do agree that men and women cannot be friends.

I wish my bloodline ended with me but I have foid cousins who are most likely going to reproduce and the cycle of inceldom in their sons will continue:feelsrope::feelsrope:.

I absolutely do not want kids, so I wouldn’t mind dating an older woman. I do agree that men and women cannot be friends.
Yes, because men and women are too different. Men and women are meant to fuck each other to reproduce and get attached to each other to raise a kids together. Guys that say they can be are blue pillers :bluepill: