Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Incel Trait: You’re banned from Tinder

shepherdcel

shepherdcel

Hobbit in hiding ~ Aspergerscel
★★★
Incels know it's over for them so they don't even have Tinder or Social Media to begin with.

tinder shadowbanning ugly males in sight

Installed tinder for 2 years and got a total of 5 matches and all where bots.

I got banned for Chadfishing, I think it was a shadowban tho.

Incels know it's over for them so they don't even have Tinder or Social Media to begin with.
I don’t have social media but I got Tinder for lulz... I think I got banned for the pics of me eating raw meat and drinking blood. Discrimination against my natural diet... cucks.

I didn’t get real matches anyway, only foids swiping right to express their disgust lmao.

I got 2 Chadfishes banned.

Wouldn't know never tried it.

Never been to Tinder so I couldn't get banned from there. Been to other dating sites before Tinder I think existed though and I never got banned from those as I left them due to all of them lied that they were free and I got 0 fucking matches.

Even when I convert my selfie pics to Holleywood4(faceapp) which supposedly masks my facial flaws and makes my face look like a "hollywood star"

and say I'm 6'2(I'm 5'6 in real life) on my Tinder profile,
I still get basically nothing.

I was for being underage

How did them find it out?
Idk, only one foid mentioned that she knew who I was Chadfishing as but I guess enough people reported me to get me banned.

How did you make the second one?
I used my mom's phone number :lul:
tbh I still have my grandmother's one left so i'll use that if I want to Chadfish again. I'll have to be more subtle this time.

Got banned for spreading neo-nazi propaganda to matched foids as a chadfish :feelsEhh: