Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Incel Trait: You're An Endomorph

Overdosed

Overdosed

"Grass" said she has a BF
★★
You're shorter than your parallel multiverse twin versions of yourself. You're always two meals and cardio days anyway from getting gyno and mistaken for being a landwhale. You have both sexual dimorphic characteristics, often in all the wrong places, like a failed hermaphrodite. Not even self-proclaimed bi-sexual dykes find you sexy. Even though you can get gains okay, not one can, nor want to, see it because of the layer of fat that never seem to go away.
Even Ectomorph low-tier normies get more respect than you even though they eat twice as much as you while you stave yourself and diet constantly.

The only reason why endomorph males aren't extinct yet because endomorph women continue wanting to curse humanity by reproducing. :fuk:

cope being ectomorph is way worse i eat normally yet im severely underweight

cope being ectomorph is way worse i eat normally yet im severely underweight

That might have been a problem two centuries ago, but now? Everyone can over eat without it being expensive. Cope harder.

Plus toilets find ectomorphs appealing, where Endomorph men aren't even considered part of the dating market.

Last edited:
im a walking corpse :smonk:

Being endomorph is better than being ectomorph, endomorphs are more respected than ectomorphs, endomorphs are seen as older and wiser than ectomorphs and endomorphs are naturally stronger than ectomorphs.
Why these endomorphs complain so much? Seriously i can't understand, they are blessed with good genetics, endomorphs that complain about their body are very fucking lazy, really...

Last edited:
Then you're likely not an incel.
If you are ethnic, you have more luck being naturally endomorph than being ectomorph, only white ectomorphs can get foids.

Cope
Also stealing REEEEE avi

Being a 6" wristed ecto is brutal.

I'm ectomorph

That might have been a problem two centuries ago, but now? Everyone can over eat without it being expensive. Cope harder.

Plus toilets find ectomorphs appealing, where Endomorph men aren't even considered part of the dating market.
no foid likes ectomorphs jfl im 92lb i get weight mogged by middle school foids, how am i supposed to get anything when no foid dates a guy who weighs less than him

Being endomorph is better than being ectomorph, endomorphs are more respected than ectomorphs, endomorphs are seen as older and wiser than ectomorphs they are blessed with good genetics, endomorphs that complain about their body are very fucking lazy, really...
Lol who even thinks like that?:feelshaha: I will admit that ectomorphs are a step below mesomorphs, but to say that endomorphs guys are better than ectomorphs like the female mindset-ignore +90% of them, who are incels, and only notice the apexes.
If you are ethnic, you have more luck being naturally endomorph than being ectomorph, only white ectomorphs can get foids.
And ectomorph blacks...and ectomorph sandnigs...and ectomorph Asians...and
Being a 6" wristed ecto is brutal.
Now imagine having the same small wrists, but as a manlet, because your genes favoured adipose tissue over bone.
I'm ectomorph
Let me guess, you're a tall"cel" as well? You're a volcel like BrettyBoy.
no foid likes ectomorphs jfl im 92lb i get weight mogged by middle school foids, how am i supposed to get anything when no foid dates a guy who weighs less than him

At least ectos are in double digits in term of desirability while endos can't even get that. Plus you're just one protein shake away a day from being average weight, while there's no roids for endo height. Endomorphs are the only true incels. Even the first syllable "end" means "it's over".
endomorph reporting in.
My brother!:feelsautistic:
:blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

Extremely true for me. The only two positive traits of my body is that I can gain muscle mass relatively quickly and my broad shoulders.

Getting a low body fat percentage is extremely hard for me. After a year of gymcelling I basically had the physique of standard dwarf from the world of fantasy. Short, broad shouldered, fat and strong.

I'm 73kg now and I'm still very far off from being lean, in fact I still have a lot of fat on me. I don't think I will ever become lean. I hate mesomorphs with perfect physiques.
I was in the same position as you 5 years ago; hit the gym, eventually got to 72kg after 2 year later, but still had a visible gut (other places as well) despite the effort and being the intended weight. Ofc no dates even being the thinnest I've ever been. Yeah, I'm envious of mesos, but ectos and their so-called "problems" are more ragefuel for me:lasereyes:.

It's bullshit that it's now "accepted" how body somatotypes are seen as being debunked. Just another denial of very real genetic ceilings and a possible giveaway to the fitness industry @Meus @Transcended Trucel @Copexodius Maximus

After all if ectomorph framelets knew they could never get big, there would be a lot less of them buying products the fitness industry puts out.

I'm a Mesomorph.

I wish I was a Gorilla Endomorph. The one's that are fit, I actually don't see too many instances where they end up Forever Alone

Lol who even thinks like that?:feelshaha: I will admit that ectomorphs are a step below mesomorphs, but to say that endomorphs guys are better than ectomorphs like the female mindset-ignore +90% of them, who are incels, and only notice the apexes.

Now imagine having the same small wrists, but as a manlet, because your genes favoured adipose tissue over bone.

View attachment 487076
At least ectos are in double digits in term of desirability while endos can't even get that. Plus you're just one protein shake away a day from being average weight, while there's no roids for endo height. Endomorphs are the only true incels. Even the first syllable "end" means "it's over".

I was in the same position as you 5 years ago; hit the gym, eventually got to 72kg after 2 year later, but still had a visible gut (other places as well) despite the effort and being the intended weight. Ofc no dates even being the thinnest I've ever been. Yeah, I'm envious of mesos, but ectos and their so-called "problems" are more ragefuel for me:lasereyes:.
i don't know if i'm a tallfag because i'm youngcel so i can still grow but last time i measured my height was 1.77 in relation to the face i legit sub 4
Im framelet too

Last edited:

View attachment 487076

What? Ectomorphs sandinigs getting foids? No fucking way, ectomorphs blacks getting foids? Just being a famous rapper bro...
Now ectomorph asians getting foids? Kpopmaxxing only, anyway, you forgot that ectomorphs can be short or average height, and who you think are seem as weaker in the mind of a Femoid? An endomorph Pacific Islander of average height or an ectomorph Sandnigger with average height? :feelsseriously::feelsseriously:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back