Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Incel trait: you're always the new one

Uglyme

Uglyme

Incel lives matter
★★
Whether it's at work or at school, you never move on from the status of the "new hire, the new classmate". Nobody remembers your name. Nobody is interested in knowing you. Women avoid you like the plague. Meanwhile, new hire Chad gets a new girlfriend at every place where he starts workin, while you can't even get a smile from the female receptionist.

As an Incel, being invisible and avoided in places like school is better than being humiliated.

Last edited:
chad got a gf 1 month after switching schools

all i got was a failed year

As an Incel, being invisible and avoided in places like school is better than being humiliated.
This, honeslty I would rather be alone than people always hiting me or insulting me.

This, honeslty I would rather be alone than people always hiting me or insulting me.

both fuck with you just as bad mentally. At least ur getting some kind of attention when ur being bullied (even tho its negative) compared to being given the silent/invisible treatment by everyone, the isolation becomes unbearable and eventually you'll lose your grip on reality and become disassociated and derealized.

Did people hit you in school?
yes, I had many abusers, male and females.
But female ones orchestrated the bullying against me.
Heck I just remember when I was fool enough thinking I was going to date a chick I liked, only to realise it was a trap and I was beaten into a pulp by chick's chads bodyguards.
Even tough I 've gone trough shit I was the creepy guy whom the english teacher hated and went trough problems because of it.

yes, I had many abusers, male and females.
But female ones orchestrated the bullying against me.
Heck I just remember when I was fool enough thinking I was going to date a chick I liked, only to realise it was a trap and I was beaten into a pulp by chick's chads bodyguards.
Even tough I 've gone trough shit I was the creepy guy whom the english teacher hated and went trough problems because of it.
Dang. I’m sorry. People used to throw pebbles or rocks at me in elementary school and call me names but nothing like that.

Fuck I remember in high school when I used to cope by saying "Its hard for every guy to get a girlfriend in high school", then some Chad switched schools and came to mine, and in less than 2 months he had about 5 girls all professing their love for him.

Better to have a 0/0 record than 0/-1 record

Hits close to home

This is true. I was the LEAST popular guy in high school.