Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Incel trait: you're a compulsive lier

• Thread starter Deleted member 34161
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 34161

General of the incel wars
-
I end up lying about everything every time I interact socially with normies. I simply am unable of being honest about how shitty I am, I lie about every little thing and big thing.

not for me, i can't sustain a lie

Of course. I have to pretend to be an NT normie at work. If i was honest, just once, i could lose my job. Ugly short aspie friendless virgin males are supposed to become homeless, and normies take care of this kind of oppression with legit passion.
So, when asked, i had many gf´s, im really interested in my job, and my life is ok in general.

I end up lying about everything every time I interact socially with normies. I simply am unable of being honest about how shitty I am, I lie about every little thing and big thing.
You have to or else they’ll leave ya

My new strategy to avoid having to lie when people put you against the wall in situations where you either lie or get yourself in trouble/get confrontational is simply ignoring people when they do it.

It works wonders.

I'm a terrible liar jfl

This thread is a lie

Compulsive lying is a symptom of being low T
I'm a compulsive liar

Yes

If it's related to your job or to anything you do for a living then it's necessary at some level.

But if you try to make friends with normies try be as honest as you can. And also lie less in general, lying about every details of everything will only fuck your life up more...

I can relate too much with this

I try to not lie to anyone because i don't like it but i usually lie or ignore foids who want something from me and forget about my existence after it. Why should i help a foid when she can ask for help to the dudes who use her like a cum dumpster 24/7?

I'm an out-lier, so I guess yes