Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Incel trait: your threads rarely get more than 10 replies

Well, it depends; if you consistently make "shallower" or more low effort posts, people are going to respond it to less as you have less to say... :feelsjuice:

The threads that get the most replies are usually either large forum happenings, ragebait/graycel drivel, or effortposts; though it is brutal when you spend time crafting out a thread and end up with less than 30 replies, most of which are from you. :feelsugh:

It is for this reason that I don't make many threads. :smonk:

Well, it depends; if you consistently make "shallower" or more low effort posts, people are going to respond it to less as you have less to say... :feelsjuice:

The threads that get the most replies are usually either large forum happenings, ragebait/graycel drivel, or effortposts; though it is brutal when you spend time crafting out a thread and end up with less than 30 replies, most of which are from you. :feelsugh:

It is for this reason that I don't make many threads. :smonk:
My threads are really low effort. Thats another incel thrait.
I don't even read long threads

I wrote AN ENTIRE FUCKING SONG
3 replies
2 ARE FROM ME

Incels trait: a foid infiltrator attention mogs the entirety of the incels forum

observe:

Incels trait: a foid infiltrator attention mogs the entirety of the incels forum

observe:

I wish she was my girlfriend

Wouldn’t be me