Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel [Incel trait] Your teammates in games are always fucking trash

• Thread starter BummerDrummerOG
  • Start date
BummerDrummerOG

BummerDrummerOG

卐 卍࿕࿖࿗࿘ꖦ
-
god fucking damn, I get out of a empire total war game and it was a 2v2, my teammate is fucking anal beads incarnate at the game. I try commanding his shit and telling his stupid noob ass what to do and he gets his entire army slaughtered because he refused to follow orders. I proceeded to win and carry us and he never even congratulated me or said he was wrong. This has happened in shogun and napoleon total war as well. It's ragefuel especially when I lose because my teammate is fucking trash. It happens in every single game I play, even when I give explicit orders on how to fucking win. God damn retards. Very rarely do I find a teammate worth a piece of dog shit.

It especially hurts in games like hoi4 where hours HOURS of fucking play time in a multiplayer game can get dashed through one wrong move on some fucking idiots side. Fucking normalfag casuals play strategy games but have the mind of a god damn down syndromed toddler born in Nigeria. They will talk shit to me for being aggressive when they are fucking trash. Maybe don't be clown shit then stupid nigger.

"lol ur just saying that cuz ur bad" cope stupid nigger monkey reading this, I'm fucking good and thats why i carry whenever the shit teammate follows my orders or I carry when he fails.

Playing real time strategy games in this day and age is an incel trait. Chad and Brad play popular FPS on console with loud and lively team chat.

I’m trash too

Yup... Although I'm not super skilled myself neither but I tend to play smarter than my idiot teammates.

Tfw too low IQ for HOI. :feelstastyman: Can only play EU4 tbh. When I play LoL i always play with garbage mid laners and/or junglers.

You gotta have real friends to play with. Huge contrast between playing with a bunch of random retards and people you know. Over for nofriendcels like me. :feelsrope:

Are they though

:feelshmm:

I play Monster Hunter World and most of the random teammates I get are iron hard gooks that are way better than me

total war games are hard that is why I only play single player

No games that involve teammates that i play

Tfw too low IQ for HOI. :feelstastyman: Can only play EU4 tbh. When I play LoL i always play with garbage mid laners and/or junglers.
Every time I used to play there were just garbage tops that kept feeding some Mastery 5 Garen

I researched about the matchmaking in Apex Legends and apparently I'm just as trash as them, so I can't complain.