Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Incel trait: Your surname or(and) name are retarded

I

imsorry

Self-banned
-
I hated being called by my surname so much that i would ignore people that used it, until those dumbasses started using my name. I would have to ask people to call me by my name and not my surname.
Why i hate it:
1. It is from a foreign country
2. people can't spell it
3. people can't write it
4. fuck you, why would i have to carry your ugly ass surname if you fucking abandoned your child you useless faggot

My name I hate it. It's not bad, but it doesn't suit me. My surname isn't too bad but no one knows how to pronounce it other than in the family.

I hated being called by my surname so much that i would ignore people that used it, until those dumbasses started using my name. I would have to ask people to call me by my name and not my surname.
Why i hate it:
2. people can't spell it
3. people can't write it
4. fuck you, why would i have to carry your ugly ass surname if you fucking abandoned your child you useless faggot

Employers burn the CV the second they see a fucked up last name

shit:feelsUnreal:, even in school kids with for example polish or russian surnames would be treated different. I fucking know that people create stereotypes if they see you have a foreign surname.

I have a very simple surname tbh but my name is retarded ngl

My given name was literally a girl's name. I've changed it this year.

Foid teachers in my school would write my surname wrong on purpose because "Its easier namecel about you fucking get a better name". But of course the ethnic chads with the weirdest long ass names were written perfectly and corrected when spelled wrong because these worthless horny foids would do anything even split their asses into two to bootlick the approval of a fucking JBchad. JFL pedofoids are the worst

people here are so stupid take pride in having foreign surnames

mine is local but rather uncommon so people often mishear when I tell them

So true. My government name is so retarded tbh. It's extremely foreign sounding. (And surprise, it's a moderately difficult African name to pronounce (for foreigners). My skin crawls whenever people call me it and I hate it so much. Like people can't pronounce it properly, they butcher the shit out of it, and can't even spell it right. It's so hard for people to pronounce that I'm referred to by an easier nickname (it's still foreign but it's so easy to pronounce) My father has a generic biblical name and I swear to God idk why he didn't just give me the "generic first name" he claims to hate so much. He didn't want me to be a jr for some reason. He said he didn't want us "to lose our roots" when becoming westernized so that's why he gave us foreign names but it's a proven fact that people with foreign names are treated differently in the West. It even affects whether or not you get a job

Last edited:
Yup. The name is the first thing employers see, way before your degrees and experience, and unfortunately my first and last name evoke images of either a janitor or criminal. Here in the states, after the BLM uproar, people are bending over backwards to accommodate Blacks, but since humans have a need to categorize, all of the discrimination has been shifted over to Latinos. Stating the fact that Black men are statistically more dangerous is shibboleth, but now Hispanics and Asians have become the punching bags

shit:feelsUnreal:, even in school kids with for example polish or russian surnames would be treated different. I fucking know that people create stereotypes if they see you have a foreign surname.

Similar scenario in the US, but with Hispanic people. Where do you live?

Wtf this is a thing.
Yup. The name is the first thing employers see, way before your degrees and experience, and unfortunately my first and last name evoke images of either a janitor or criminal. Here in the states, after the BLM uproar, people are bending over backwards to accommodate Blacks, but since humans have a need to categorize, all of the discrimination has been shifted over to Latinos. Stating the fact that Black men are statistically more dangerous is shibboleth, but now Hispanics and Asians have become the punching bags

Similar scenario in the US, but with Hispanic people. Where do you live?
Litwa

Last edited:
Both my name and my surname are subhuman.

I have an agender forename it’s English I think, and last name is of Portuguese origin. My previous last name from one of my parent side’s was of Spanish origins.

Why i hate it:
2. people can't spell it
3. people can't write it
Most people never talked to me at all so I rarely had this problem.

My surname is local, but sounds foreign and almost noone can spell it right.
When I hear it spelled wrong it sounds like they are mocking me.

My first name is usually misspelled (which tbh how the fuck do you MISSPELL MY NAME, IT'S SO EASY TO SPELL) and secondly, my last name is ALWAYS mispronounced

all of the above

STOP DOXXING ME bro...

My name is long and ethnic and legit i swear, WITHOUT FAIL, when people see it for the first time they let out this exasperated chuckle like "wtf is this shit". :(... i fucking hate everyone.

hahahahahahahahahaahah i like pussy

My surname is just a regular English surname that from what I tell is not massively common but it's easy to say at least.
not sure about my first name though, like it could chad name or a inbred redneck name IMO. It's Hunter

>inb4 dox.