Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill [Incel Trait] Your stocks don't move up or down

Gunnersup

Gunnersup

Banned
-
I have purchased dozens of different stocks, yet my portfolio is always sitting on 0.5% movement. I never gain or lose money. I assume this is an incel trait given how unlucky it is.

incel trait: I don't know what stocks are

incel trait: I don't know what stocks are
According to my observations it's mysterious mythical entities owned by individuals which randomly change their monetary worth over time.

Consider yourself lucky.

I get modest gains, though the market is generally down, so I wouldn't feel beat up about it. What did you buy??

I bought a mutual fund but it never moves
no shit a mutual fund doesn't move because it's a big diversified basket of stocks. You need to have a small basket of stocks that you handpick that tracks coronavius/electoral related shit ( safe shit like Johnson & Johnson, Procter and Gamble, Moderna, etc). Don't overinvest in this obviously, but it's a good hedge against the big basket of the SP 500 generally going down.

not in my case. it has moved somewhat in positive direction

Invest conservatively and be patient.

I don’t even have any

If you don't make atleast the interest/inflation rate, you're losing money.

As much as I fucking despise Apple I might as well consider investing since retarded consoomers will buy based off of hype alone
If you don't make atleast the interest/inflation rate, you're losing money.

iam to poor to paticipate in capitalism

the real incel feature is not owning actions even if you want to.

I bought US tech companies few years ago : NVIDIA, AMD, AMZN, INTC, TSLA etc...

Their price has been growing insanely.

You just have to be patient. Stocks will rise because of the inflationary pressures from the federal reserve.

Granted, this means you're not really getting richer, but still it's better than sitting on cash.

Last edited:
You need major capital to make decent money. I bought a few during the mini crash we had some months ago, but I dont have a lot of money or the confidence to make huge bets. Best to just go with the index funds.

They haven’t moved up or down, they aren’t moving at all because they aren’t there.

This is why you don't listen to redpilled bullshit about making money, it's all a scam,
don't buy gold, don't invest in stocks

only thing that can make you rich is real estate investment, but only if the market is in a terrible state

I invest purely and penny stocks and this is too real.