Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal [Incel Trait] Your sister, female cousins, etc... never tried to hook you up with one of their friends

singleplayercel

singleplayercel

Life is a fucking scam.
★★
Women do it all the time, when they see a high value man (attractive and tall) that happens to be single, they try to snatch him themselves, but if they can't do that (blood relatives or if they already have Chadlier boyfriends) they set him up with one of their friends.

I've seen it several times... high tier normies, Chadlites, Chads, high value men in general, get asked about their relationship status by other women and then asked on double dates and such.

If that never happened to you, It's completely over.
It's a sign that women see you as genetic trash.
Fakecel if a woman ever tried to set you up on a date, the only exception being your mother. Mothers would never acknowledge their sons are genetic dead ends.

Charliebrown

all of my cousins are MUCH younger than me

I have no sisters nor female cousins

My sister is a dyke and the only female cousin my age whom I haven't had any relationship with since age like 10 is a batshit religious nutbar now so 404 here

people do that?? fuck, kill me already guys, I can pay you to do it

My sister is a dyke
dykes know plenty of straight women, if she thought you had value, she'd try to hook you up with one of her friends
people do that?? fuck, kill me already guys, I can pay you to do it
yes
It used to be way more common before dating apps, but It still happens

Last edited:
dykes know plenty of straight women, if she thought you had value, she would've tried to hook you up with one of her friends
You'd be surprised. She repels straight women. Even the ones I thought and looked straight were actually dykes

You'd be surprised. She repels straight women. Even the ones I thought and looked straight were actually dykes
jfl
is she cool? do you guys have a good relationship?
I never talked with a dyke before, at least not that I'm aware of... (actually now I remember I did, but I don't see them out in the open very often)
tfw no dyke sister to play FIFA and catcall foids with

Last edited:
jfl
is she cool? do you guys have a good relationship?
I never talked with a dyke before, at least not that I'm aware of...
tfw no dyke sister to play FIFA against and catcall foids with
I suppose some people may see her that way. She's the classic short haired butch but very small. Not much of a relationship with her in quite a while.

Maybe it's because my sister is 12...