Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Incel Trait: Your side profile looks like a fish

• Thread starter Deleted member 3129
  • Start date
Deleted member 3129

Deleted member 3129

90 iq at best
-
When I used to have a phone 4 years ago, I used to take pictures of myself from the side etc, and I'd always look like a fish with weird eyes and negative orbital vector and a very fat face and sloped hyoid/neck area like some sort of fish. Anyone else have similar experiences? I was reminded of my subhumanity when I was watching this fat cunt's video:

View: https://youtu.be/rdXN7go4NcA?t=22
At certain parts when it shows the side of his fat fucking cunt face you'll see what I mean.

@tehgymcel420 has been warning us about the fishpill and fesikhpill for a long time now. Now the day of awakening has come, when everyone else will come to accept it.

D2B19F9A 666C 4E1F B1E9 91CA0DF78334

Trust me I understand :cryfeels:

guy in video mogs me

Yup, 100% true for me.

On the bright side, you are more aerodynamic.

Another day , another fesikhpill

When I used to have a phone 4 years ago, I used to take pictures of myself from the side etc, and I'd always look like a fish with weird eyes and negative orbital vector and a very fat face and sloped hyoid/neck area like some sort of fish. Anyone else have similar experiences? I was reminded of my subhumanity when I was watching this fat cunt's video:

View: https://youtu.be/rdXN7go4NcA?t=22
At certain parts when it shows the side of his fat fucking cunt face you'll see what I mean.

I look like a crow tbh