Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Incel trait: your perspective of reality is distorted

HueHueBr

HueHueBr

Allcel
★★★
For a person to be able to fully see reality, it is necessary that there be no noises or any other things that interfere with correct understanding. If you try to see with dirty glasses, for example, you will not see things correctly, but you will see a distortion, which can be close to or far from reality.

Likewise, your brain needs to be working properly so that it can interpret the signals perceived by your five senses. If your brain's interpretation is somehow distorted by internal noises, you will see a different reality, which will lead you to make bad decisions. Remember that decisions will only be good if they are supported by correct information.

Well then: would a brain battered by years of constant bullying, automatic rejections of all people (foids and males), all kinds of bad experiences, being forcibly deprived of social life have a way to see the reality of things in an impartial way? As much as you read about blackpill, reports from other users and your own reports, how can you be sure that your analysis of reality was done in a cold way and as close as possible to how things really are?

In my case, I realize that my perspective is always childish, precisely because this damn society deprives me of all social contact no matter how hard I try. Even though I'm almost 40 years old, I still look at things like an imbecile, fearful child. Even if it were possible for me to ascend today, my totally distorted vision would not allow me to have a healthy relationship, leaving me only LDAR.

It's over.

Look up depressive realism. There's significant evidence to show that a depressed brain perceives reality more accurately than a normie brain, which often puts a positive, unrealistic spin on things.

Anyone who has suffered inceldom and reads the blackpill will be able to appreciate it in a more objective way, so worry not.

Look up depressive realism. There's significant evidence to show that a depressed brain perceives reality more accurately than a normie brain, which often puts a positive, unrealistic spin on things.

Anyone who has suffered inceldom and reads the blackpill will be able to appreciate it in a more objective way, so worry not.
This. We are the ones who are most likely to see reality for what it truly is. We are not afraid to question the status quo and look into the inner workings of our culture and society. We accept the hard truths, and we see past the lies and delusions.

there is evidence for both sides. Some studies say depressives are more realistic, while other studies say they are less so.

i would look that shit up right now

and how can our reality not be distorted. we are suppose to live normally but nobody gives us the chance to do so... :fuk:

Maybe it’s going out on a limb but blackpill sees the world from a scientific point of view, that alone makes it an infinitely more accurate worldview than have the normies under capitalist antiscience mental enslavement.

Even though I'm almost 40 years old, I still look at things like an imbecile, fearful child.
Beyond over brocel. To me everything looks like its not real, and I always presume the worst.

I kinda relate, I live inside my head so much and I have no contact with people that much that it distorts my perception of reality.

Also don't forget that even if you didn't do any studies or experiments at all, you can still logically deduce the blackpill from a basic understanding of biology and animal behavior that any high schooler will understand.

there is evidence for both sides. Some studies say depressives are more realistic, while other studies say they are less so.
But yet have you ever seen normie knowing how world works? Mostly people who struggle in life or are naturally (like I am) curious about how world works can only get to this point. The rest is on social autopilot, doing what others do without big questioning

But yet have you ever seen normie knowing how world works? Mostly people who struggle in life or are naturally (like I am) curious about how world works can only get to this point. The rest is on social autopilot, doing what others do without big questioning
you know there are also millions of incels out there who disagree with the black pill. See the case of mgtows and redpillers.

you know there are also millions of incels out there who disagree with the black pill. See the case of mgtows and redpillers.
Yes, because they cope very much and it might "work" for them, that means - they believe X to be truth, and for X to work they got to do Y, and doing Y doesn't work to get X, but other lucky circumstances still allow them to get X fully or in half. If it stops working they will start question things.

Besides that most people are pretty stupid so they will insist on staying :bluepill:, because it is easier. That way you can have social circle that also believes in similar to yours idee fixe and most people are afraid to think indepedently. They feel pleasure out of it, so they prefer to stay deluded untill shit gets set on fire.

I think my perception of reality is spot on compared to most other normies

:yes:this. Most other people are bluepilled and live in a fantasy world, the blackpill is truth :blackpill::blackpill:

XD

[UWSL]True. My view of reality is distorted. With all the bullying, rejection, and other shit I've been through, I've always felt like the world is against me, that what I do doesn't matter, and that all people are evil, which I think is true. I can't live a normal life because of my distorted reality. I isolate myself because for me it is protection from this world[/UWSL]

The hopelessness of reality is a crushing thing. And "objective" is a good word, I haven't really thought of that.
Objectivity, is in my mind, which is mostly realistic I'd guess, also connected with humans. Since humans are, in reality, nothing more than objects that randomly happened to be through chemical reactions, that at the end will not really change anything, as a matter of fact, the existence, and the human-being itself brings the suffering in. The fact that you can subjectively perceive things, and in the end turn into emotions, makes the realism so cruel and suffering.

Thus, it leads (often times at least) to the Inceldom, which is why all the "inkwell man bad" people never stick to the facts, that simply are correct. The capability of the logical thinking of Incels (or at least, the most of them), are to these people, like IT, not relatable, since they do not rationally look at things, their mind is fogged by their own ego and view of the perfect pink world, in which you can actually have control of the things you're doing, which is obviously not the case. Then again, maybe that's the best way to be able to live on earth.
Imagine you are always able to be so "happy", in your all pink world, without the knowledge of how it really is. Thinking you can change something.
Feeling dumb to write something that obvious down. Maybe im the clown here. honk honk