Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel incel trait: your parents want you to become a priest

bruhwtf

bruhwtf

Paragon
★★★
ovER for atheistcels your parents force you to live such a boring torturous life

Aren’t priests supposed to be celibate? Giga brutal for your parents never wanting you to ascend

Aren’t priests supposed to be celibate? Giga brutal for your parents never wanting you to ascend
Broootal, moreso that they've already accepted it. :feelsugh:

My mothER wants me to become a rich selfish asshole.

i prefER that ovER a priest in shitworld country
She also always compares me to my rich and selfish sistER. Always reminds me that im a loser, and my sister is so "succesful". I hate my sister so much.

Nah they were actually always scared when I was reading the Bible (they are Christians btw) because they didn't want me to become "too religious" and become a priest or someone like this :lul:

CD-qxCdUUAAuPzX.jpg

More like they know damn well it ain't happening

Does this even actually happen?

My family also mentioned this possibility as early as I was 10-11. (We have a Catholic background, but never been really religious.)
Back then I didn't understand why they say that, especially because I knew that Catholic priests are meant to be celibate. I told them that I want to have a family and stuff like that. They eventually didn't press the issue, but I think this was another early sign of things to come.

become an orthodox monk instead

5'2 indian preistmaxx bro