Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Incel trait: your parents have loud sex at night and you can hear them moaning

I

i_want_emo_gf

Self-banned
-
The fuck is this shit? I don’t want to hear them having sex what the fuck is wrong with boomers they legit think it’s okay to have loud sex when they live in the same house as their children

I hate my parents and i can’t stand living with them anymore. They are rude as fuck. I’m legit trying to sleep right now and can hear them moaning and screaming in the other room. I think they do it on purpose because they hate me or something. There is no way they think i can’t hear them

Over if the ones that brought your inceldom to this earth are lifemogging you already

Jesus!- I would be disgusted at that, OMG

As an aside, I wonder if you'll get a new baby brother or sister soon

im lucky that my mom is a single roastie :society:

If i'm paying the bills then i can be as loud as i want to

The fuck is this shit? I don’t want to hear them having sex what the fuck is wrong with boomers they legit think it’s okay to have loud sex when they live in the same house as their children

I hate my parents and i can’t stand living with them anymore. They are rude as fuck. I’m legit trying to sleep right now and can hear them moaning and screaming in the other room. I think they do it on purpose because they hate me or something. There is no way they think i can’t hear them
I remember I was like 10-15 years of age. It was my dads birthday, so we went to the museum, I really enjoyed it even though I'm not into history. That same night I stayed up until like 02:00 am. I heard my parents have the loudest sex possible. I knew what was happening, I couldn't force myself to sleep, I had to endure every agonizing second of that shit. I'm traumatized to this day. :cryfeels: :cryfeels:. I haven't touched nor laid on their bed ever since(I'm 21 years old now)

Haha no matter what kind of meme incel trait thread people make up I relate to it :feelskek:

What the f lol.