Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Incel trait: Your parents complain about about everything you do or say.

T

total disgrace 21

Banned
-
No matter what, it is always wrong or at least never good enough, so you begin to realize, it’s not because you are wrong, but because you as a person are the problem and what you do is wrong, because it’s you who is doing or saying it.

Last edited:
Subhuman trait : caring about what your parents says after teenage years :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

My parents and whole family treated me like an autistic child and a failure throughout my life, I stopped caring about what they think years ago, i just hope they die soon :feelsaww:

relatable post GrAYcel :feelshaha:

You have to assert your dominance with your parents if they are walking all over you like any other person. I only learned this at 18 and wish I knew since a little kid, otherwise they wont respect you and will criticize everything you do.

You have to assert your dominance with your parents if they are walking all over you like any other person. I only learned this at 18 and wish I knew since a little kid, otherwise they wont respect you and will criticize everything you do.
you cant do this as a neet. youll get kicked out.

Fathers of my nationality (shithole) answer your „dominace“ with a broken nose and a post-traumatic stress disorder for life.

Last edited:
My dad always encouraged me, but mom was paralyzed and we were poor. It was a sad existence as an only child.

Albanian fathers answer your „dominace“ with a broken nose and a post-traumatic stress disorder for life.
If my father ever put his hands on me at this point id beat the pulp out of him and go to prison for attempted murder. Sure he hit me as a kid but there is no excuse to tolerate being hit by your parents past the age of like 15-16 once you have decent enough strength as a teenage boy.

Im a Neet and do it all the time. Theres a fine line you have to balance between asserting dominance and being abrasive.
i can do this with my mother but my dad snaps at the slightest attempt of me trying to assert dominance.

If my father ever put his hands on me at this point id beat the pulp out of him and go to prison for attempted murder. Sure he hit me as a kid but there is no excuse to tolerate being hit by your parents past the age of like 15-16 once you have decent enough strength as a teenage boy.
Except for vandalism, I do not see any problem if a 17y old teenager gets his ass spanked for spraying degenerate words on private property

Nah my parents listen to me when they can't plug in a dvd player. Im the tech support in my house