Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over incel trait your only form of transportation is a unicycle you don't even know how to use

P

Postmaxxercel50k

Paragon
-
if I was a Chad, I would have a Stacy riding my dick. Not be trying to ride a unicycle :feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

...exactly how and why do you own a unicycle? :feelswhat:

I owned a bicycle a few years ago; it was enjoyable as a form of transportation, but was unfortunately stolen. :feelsjuice:

I got it on amazon, and I got it because I didn't have enough money for a bike, and I thought owning a unicycle would be funny

and congrats on reaching paragon :feelsYall:

You're going to get yourself killed with that thing. Sell it to some clown and buy one of those electric scooters

I owned a bicycle a few years ago; it was enjoyable as a form of transportation, but was unfortunately stolen. :feelsjuice:
Detroit: Become Human