Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Incel trait: your mother gave birth you at 35+

autisticghost

autisticghost

My birth was an error
-
There is a link between older mothers and autism and mental illness. I'm 24 and my mother is 60, so she gave birth to me at 36. I love my mother but sometimes I have feelings of resentment because she gave birth to me at such a later age which permenantly fucked up my mental development and health. If She gave birth to me young I probably wouldnt be a subhuman autistic manlet failure of a human.

She gave me at 37 I guess, but I think it would make no difference if she have it later.

I know high tier normies who have mother’s that gave birth later than mine

No not really for me...she was 27

There is a link between older mothers and autism and mental illness. I'm 24 and my mother is 60, so she gave birth to me at 36. I love my mother but sometimes I have feelings of resentment because she gave birth to me at such a later age which permenantly fucked up my mental development and health. If She gave birth to me young I probably wouldnt be a subhuman autistic manlet failure of a human.
My mom was around 37 years old when she had me, and I have ADHD.

She gave me at 37 I guess, but I think it would make no difference if she have it later.

My mom was 37 too when I was born and I suspect I have Asperger which was left undiagnosed bc I did well in school

My mom was a late teen and I'm incel as fuck

i think she was 34 when i was born but not sure

Mine was 36.

It is not ideal, not just because of the increased chance for deficiencies, but because there's such a huge age gap between the parent and the child that by the time the child hits puberty, his mother will be more like a grandmother.

40. I have OCD. Thanks mom =)

false.i think this shit happens more in west.

i think she was 34 when i was born but not sure
Same 33 or 34. I'm fairly autistic. However my older brother is 8 years older and even more autistic so I dont know what happened to him.

Can relate so hard. She had me at 35 or something, and I think that's why I'm a manlet particularly. I also was born prematurely at only 7 months. Fucking 2 months earlier as expected. No wonder I look like a malnourished 14-yo kid, only older. It's only because of her stupid selfish decision, her clock that had run out long ago that I was born into this cruel world, she didn't even have milk at some point so I had to be fed on artificial substitutes (don't know the proper term in English). She basicaly had no health nor money to make something substantial of me in terms of health and physical development. Literally this is why I'm incel.

31, but yea pretty much, I wouldn't surprised if that's the reason I'm so autistic.
Again I wish I was never born in America where this is considered "normal".

Same here

Same here

32 - close enough. And she was already pretty autistic, so you can imagine what became of me

mine had me at 36 as well. it's probably why i have aspergers, ocd and klinefelters. or at least why i have some of these things