Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Incel trait: Your humor is ridiculed and misinterpreted

RuudVanNistelrooy

RuudVanNistelrooy

i'm far from the star
★★★★★
I always loved to joke around and use humor as a tool but not so much anymore. After all women love it, and all statistics point out it's one of the most desirable traits in a man.

But what they don't tell you that it's reserved for the guys they already like. My jokes and me trying to be funny are often met with scorn and disbelief, i am supposed to sit in my corner and not to mingle with normies. Girls will try to put you down for it, you will fell like a class clown and some of them will be rude just because you were trying to be friendly.

While my humor is seldomly ridiculed and misinterpreted, people sometimes laugh at things I say despite not intending them as a joke.

its sad..they dont care about the joke only whos telling it. fucknig brutal

Normie level confidence

people sometimes laugh at things I say despite not intending them as a joke.
Sometimes they laugh at you, not with you even though you were harmless.

Sometimes they laugh at you, not with you even though you were harmless.
Yeah :feelsbadman:
I distinctly remember one time I was eating my lunch alone in secondary school while leaning against a pillar close to one of the stairwells (all the tables were long since taken and I doubt anyone would have wanted to share a table with yours truly). Perched on those stairs were two dumb broads eating lunch. At some point they started giggling while staring at me. I'm pretty sure they were laughing at me. They didn't stop when I stared back at them either. I think I only fueled the fire. I'm fairly certain that pretty much the entire school knew who I was in a bad way. Altho leaving felt like admitting defeat, staying and having to tolerate being laughed at didn't feel like a much better alternative.

Altho leaving felt like admitting defeat, staying and having to tolerate being laughed at didn't feel like a much better alternative.
You can do nothing, either way you can leave or continue to sit there.

sperg humor is complex, of course their meat brains would miss out

I can't use humor since I suffer from true forced loneliness.

have heard of them, but I'm more familiar with Oreo's videos (plus Heedandsucceed and Kent).
Bill came up with the name and Steve expanded on it. Unfortunately Steve leaves whenever he finds a girlfriend.

Unfortunately Steve leaves whenever he finds a girlfriend.
I mean, he's not even a sub5 to begin with. I know it's over for me, so I'm better off coping before I go self-destruct way :smonk:

Ugly man trying to be funny = creep.

Women always laughed at my jokes. Still couldn't get none.

While my humor is seldomly ridiculed and misinterpreted, people sometimes laugh at things I say despite not intending them as a joke.
one of the main signs that it's ovER, is when you barely do anything to stand out yet people still choose to berate you

Truecel trait : no one laughs at your jokes bc they don't like you