Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Incel trait: your home is very minimalistic.

BrazilianLambda

BrazilianLambda

r/Braincels rapefugee
★★★★
Besides your bed, and a desk, and couple of bookcases, there is not much furniture in your place. You have little or no artwork/pictures on the walls. You don't have lots of decorations and useless nick-nacks in your home. Normies love cluttering their houses with a shitton of nick-nacks to fill the void in their lives. We incels have no use for that.

I'm trying to get it minimalistic, but unsuccessful.
Right now, my house is cluttered. I can't throw anything away.

I have a lot of books and military antiques but that is all.
Also a table for legos.

Family have come into my room and vocalized how weird and concerning it was to have "such a barren room."
I see nothing wrong with it though. I don't need much. Just a bed, desk, and computer.
I don't see the point for uncesscary "decorations" simply for the point of filling space

I only collect trash. My place could catch on fire and nothing value would lost.

I'm trying to get it minimalistic, but unsuccessful.
Right now, my house is cluttered. I can't throw anything away.

You're becoming a hoarder, dude. Don't bury yourself alive (unless that's your goal).

You're becoming a hoarder, dude. Don't bury yourself alive (unless that's your goal).
I would think In-cels are hoarders. I am a hoarder. I can't let go of the past.
I save things from dead close relatives.
I save my dead father's and grand-father's things, like books, work receipts. They are from the 1920's and 1930's.
I found one of my grandfather's manuals - from 1904. I can't throw it out.

My house isn't minimalistic because it's a fucking mess

i live with my parents so i dont choose

yeah i got basic furniture and cheap secondhand crap for holding kitchen things but nothing else, no pictures or rugs or plants or whatever

What if you're a neet and you collect neet things?

Attachments

• 1562293719221.jpg
    1562293719221.jpg
    524.9 KB · Views: 83
I have one chair in each room.

On the odd once in two years occasion of a guest i have buckets and a folding chair.

same. my area is tasteless. recently i have decided to sdd artwork to boost my imagination and motivation for the fay

I have one picture and a clock...

Well, it is certainly my case.
However, it is hard to keep something in the room 3x3 meters.

When i lived in my parents house it was minimalistic: just the computer, a tv, a bed and a wardrobe with clothes. No pictures, no decorations, just some textboox from university.

Now that i live alone it's basically the same but much more "adult oriented".

Despite that i like my new house.

another incel trait: you still kept your childhood toys on your windowsill or room and haven't bothered to move it for more than a dozen years

Last edited:
not really,its quite fucked

Not really much, don't really know what to do with my wageslave money beyond saving it. Buying stuff is work and I don't like work.