Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Incel trait: your hair always looks like shit

med-cel

med-cel

Recruit
★★★★★
Basically title.

No matter what I do to my hair it looks bad. If I let it grow out naturally, I look like a cross between a mad scientist and a homeless person. My hair sticks up in weird ways, but also just falls across my face in a really ugly fashion (I have something that resembles a middle part, but my hair curls at the ends in a strange way I’ve never seen in anyone else, like a cowlick at the ends).

Once I tried applying something that looked like gel before going to a restaurant (molding paste is what it was called) and my hair suddenly looked normal, but when I came back home and looked in the mirror it was sticking up in a way that was even worse than when I do nothing.

The only time my hair looks remotely fine is in the days (and sometimes just hours) following a haircut. It’s so bad that I’m debating getting my hair cut every month, but even some hairdressers have no idea what to do with my hair (they say I have rosettes or something retarded like that, don’t know what it means). Since I’m a pathetic incel with no one to impress though, I’m holding off for now.

Does anyone have any advice? WTF do you do if you have terrible hair? Just buzz it?

Premature balding started at age 26; yep my hair definitely "looks like shit" LOL

With my snozz, Everything looks like shit

I have to spray my hair with hairspray to keep it in place, it is so thin, the wind nearly blows it away.

That's why you wear a beanie or a hat

That's why you wear a beanie or a hat
Not a bad idea. The problem is that wearing a hat or beanie seems to draw more attention to your face itself since people can’t see your hair and my face is also shit…

i have a strange asian type shaped head so my hair is always weird in every angle

The only time my hair looks remotely fine is in the days (and sometimes just hours) following a haircut.
Yeah but that never stays, its always frizzy like a lampshade after the good days wear off, and now that its long again i just let it do whatever and eventually the natural grease makes it seem thicker, but i still rinse it now and then. I'll cut it when i go bald now

I relate too hard. My hair never looks good. It's unruly and has a shitty texture. Looks like shit naturally and is also very hard to style

Yeah but that never stays, its always frizzy like a lampshade after the good days wear off, and now that its long again i just let it do whatever and eventually the natural grease makes it seem thicker, but i still rinse it now and then. I'll cut it when i go bald now
Exactly brocel. Wish I had the right head shape and overall physique to be able to go bald without looking like I'm form Auschwitz.

I let it grow out for maybe 10 months and I have the same hair local dopeheads have, looks like pure shit whether short or long, gets extremely frizzy and dry no matter what, at least I am saving cash not going to the barber

I used to go to generic hairdressers in my town. They're all terrible. Barbers in big cities are way better cause they're specialized in men's haircuts!

I look like a threatening ogre with short hair and a foid/homeless guy with long hair.

Stop wiping you ass with you hair bro!

Use a towel to wipe you ass instead....

this shit is the absolute worse

SeverIy reletable, bro:cryfeels:. I hate my hair, my face, my eye color, my nose, my mouth, my almost non-existent jawline, my pretty much everything

No hair for your face

Premature balding started at age 26; yep my hair definitely "looks like shit" LOL
literally the one good thing i had going for me
blackpill takes it all from truecels
were not allowed anything good and if we do itll be short lived
:feelsbadman::blackpill:

Basically title.

No matter what I do to my hair it looks bad. If I let it grow out naturally, I look like a cross between a mad scientist and a homeless person. My hair sticks up in weird ways, but also just falls across my face in a really ugly fashion (I have something that resembles a middle part, but my hair curls at the ends in a strange way I’ve never seen in anyone else, like a cowlick at the ends).

Once I tried applying something that looked like gel before going to a restaurant (molding paste is what it was called) and my hair suddenly looked normal, but when I came back home and looked in the mirror it was sticking up in a way that was even worse than when I do nothing.

The only time my hair looks remotely fine is in the days (and sometimes just hours) following a haircut. It’s so bad that I’m debating getting my hair cut every month, but even some hairdressers have no idea what to do with my hair (they say I have rosettes or something retarded like that, don’t know what it means). Since I’m a pathetic incel with no one to impress though, I’m holding off for now.

Does anyone have any advice? WTF do you do if you have terrible hair? Just buzz it?
Least of my problems

i have to shampoo twice a day or i look like an oiled mess

same and it's really frustrating honestly. my hair just loves to become an oily mess, even within the same day of washing it! i've heard advice about not washing your hair everyday to reduce oil production, but that doesn't really work for me.