Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious INCEL TRAIT: Your future is shrouded in darkness, despair, and uncertainty. You are constantly worried about it, but can't seem to fix it.

wereq

wereq

Eugenics Lover Suffering From Unfixable Inequality
★★★★★
This is particularly true for me as a 30+ oldcel. :feelsbadman::feelsbadman: My life is worthless and headed for ruin.

Yes...
What the fuck is the point of living as an incel that has never experienced things like friendship or love or family values due to my looks and autism and never feasibly can. Genuinely, what a hollow existence; a life stripped of meaning entirely. Things like future become meaningless when I have experienced a dearth of meaningful experiences to push me forward. I don't know what I'm supposed to do with this hollow life I've been given. I don't want to do much of anything other than LDAR or rope.

i legit don't see my life getting any better in the following decades, i'll still be short ugly and non-NT but older and with health issues.
This is exactly where I'm at. I have health problems and fear not being able to cope if my health deteriorates. Also, I'm ugly and invisible with no hope of getting a girl of my race whom I find reasonably attractive (not stacy or top tier). My life is just worthless.

Like I was just saying to myself, I don't think I am supposed to be here. My life seems so useless and pointless it must be a mistake. Or I'm in hell. Or I'm in some kind of simulation of repetitive failure. Like edge of tomorrow but I haven't found the key to winning the day yet.

Like I was just saying to myself, I don't think I am supposed to be here. My life seems so useless and pointless it must be a mistake.
My life was definitely a mistake because my dad prioritized earning money over mating which reduced his mating pool at an older age.

This is exactly where I'm at. I have health problems and fear not being able to cope if my health deteriorates. Also, I'm ugly and invisible with no hope of getting a girl of my race whom I find reasonably attractive (not stacy or top tier). My life is just worthless.
Lol I was just looking at my old university oneitis tiktok account, it doesn't have any posts but it has her followers. I orbit this bitch for 2 years and got nowhere. But I see on her follow list this white chadlite faggot who she follows and he is her boyfriend now. It's brutal to see that if I was just a different race I would have the girl I liked. But instead she discard me like shit on her shoe for a white guy. And she only ever wanted me around because I was on a engineering course and dumb bitches think engineers are good betabuxxers. I could tell as well, which is why I became demotivated at school and I also got mad at the cunt and called her a bitch eventually and blocked her and deleted all contact. But sometimes I go back to look at the few accounts I can still find of her. And just think about what could have been different man.

It's brutal to see that if I was just a different race I would have the girl I liked. But instead she discard me like shit on her shoe for a white guy.
We were born handicapped but we only realized the extent of our handicap when we came of age past our teens. That's the truth. :feelsbadman::feelsbadman:

Yes, my life is just empty and boring. My future itself will be much worse

There's no uncertainty, I'm fully aware that it's ovER.

I nfortunately brother, things that cant be solved are already solved if you know what I mean.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back