Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Incel trait: Your friends assume you have 0 understanding of women

ServusLuciferi

ServusLuciferi

Banned
-
20% - brag
For anybody here with friends, has this been your experience?

My friends instinctively think I have 0 situational awareness with women. Yet it's hilarious when I sugarcoat a black pill in blue pill, even slightly red pill terms, their mouths drop like "He knows about women, what the actual fuck". They literally think I'm Will Ferrell from the Other Guys.

In my 25 years of existence, only one woman has shown me romantic interest and I only got so far as making out - she put me in the betabuxxing box. When I was explaining to my buddy how I flirted with her, responding to her shittesting (I put it in bluepilled terms - "women like to tease you to see how competent as a man you are") successfully, putting on the dominant bad boy persona as someone sexually successful with women (there were obvious holes in the mask but women are too fucking stupid too see it), and went in and made out with her - his jaw was dropped and even his inner church boy came out; "Have you gotten more women than me? What the actual fuck? My approach to relationships has always been more traditional"

Last edited:
I know a lot about women, i'm on an incel forum after all.

Friends tell me that i'm scared of women.

couldn't even get that far lmao.

Fakecel trait: you have friends.

They think I’m good with girls but I’m not.

Also I reported you to jannies for this part
In my 25 years of existence, only one woman has shown me romantic interest and I only got so far as making out

My friends are normies so they have their view on women, thing is, it's hard to prove them wrong when I get no women and they do

“You got to sweet talk then man, I butter them up. Text then love stuff”- my normie notfriend who always abounded me in social settings at school

Incel trait: Your friends...​

i have no friends...

Screen_Shot_2016-08-01_at_12.34.21_PM.0.0.png

20% - brag
Joined Mar 6, 2022 Posts 444 Online 6d 16h 2m

But JFL we know far more about females than normies (and even more than some females know about themselves).