Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Incel trait: your favourite superhero is Spiderman

hopeless_cel

hopeless_cel

Nothing is my fault
★★★★★
I always picked spiderman as my favourite superhero where every other normie and foid picked batman as their fav, but the difference between them is very clear.

Batman is your average chad with mental disorder, even with his mental disorder he still gets uncountable amount of whores. There is clearly no reason for him to fight for muh "justice" his character is never clear and lots of holes in his story but normgroid loves that shit.

Even tho Spiderman is not inkwell but he still is one of the most suffered hero ever, he faces countless misfortune which is the reality of being a superhero, spiderman is the most realistic superhero but ofc no normgroid would find that cool normgroid loves characters which they wanna be

We need an incel superhero of our own. Let us call him… Incelman

I like Spiderman but Wolverine was supposed to be a short ugly manlet until Hugh Jackman played him

I always picked spiderman as my favourite superhero where every other normie and foid picked batman as their fav, but the difference between them is very clear.

Batman is your average chad with mental disorder, even with his mental disorder he still gets uncountable amount of whores. There is clearly no reason for him to fight for muh "justice" his character is never clear and lots of holes in his story but normgroid loves that shit.

Even tho Spiderman is not inkwell but he still is one of the most suffered hero ever, he faces countless misfortune which is the reality of being a superhero, spiderman is the most realistic superhero but ofc no normgroid would find that cool normgroid loves characters which they wanna be
My favorite superheroes were Batman and daredevil, due to the fact that they have a fairly low level of strength and they are more likely to face ordinary crime, rather than some kind of conditional Carnage or Venom.

Aren’t we supposed to like the joker

he’s named he pingping