Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Incel trait : your favorite gta 5 character is trevor

• Thread starter Cletus Longthing
  • Start date
Cletus Longthing

Cletus Longthing

Bloodfein
★★★★★
We wish to be as low inhib as him...

Incel Trait: You Never Play Anything Post-IV
V was Gay.

Cope it was fun
COPE IT WAS CUCKED. MICHAEL CUCK, FRANKLIN AUNTCUCKED, TREVOR MOTHERCUCKED AND CUCKED BY A MEXICAN HE KIDNAPPED.

V STANDS FOR DSM-V OF CUCKOLDRY AND CUCKOLDRY IS A MASOCHIST FETISH

rockstar should let Microsoft buy it so i could play it via Xcloud :reeeeee:

I relate to Trevor on a very personal level. In fact, I could say he is my own personal literally me

Incel Trait: You Never Play Anything Post-IV
V was Gay.
Hipsterism like this is reddit tier cringe. "Anything beyond an arbitrary date I set is bad! :soy: "

I relate to Trevor on a very personal level. In fact, I could say he is my own personal literally me
I only relate to him because hes abandoned n people betray him bit hes low inhib sex haver...

Cope it was fun
How is it cope if the game was a complete downgrade from GTA IV ?
There are even videos comparing both games on Jewtube.
Not to mention, possibly the worst radio stations ever put together by Jewstar, it really was the end of the line, even if they filled their buckets with cash, since their dumb fans will buy anything with their brand attached to a fucking sex doll.
- It was a sad spectacle.
And i bought it used for half the price, then sold it right away facing the disappointment that it was.. Tryhard The Game. Simple as.

You can state your opinion, i´ll back mine with facts.

How is it cope if the game was a complete downgrade from GTA IV ?
There are even videos comparing both games on Jewtube.
Not to mention, possibly the worst radio stations ever put together by Jewstar, it really was the end of the line, even if they filled their buckets with cash, since their dumb fans will buy anything with their brand attached to a fucking sex doll.
- It was a sad spectacle.
And i bought it used for half the price, then sold it right away facing the disappointment that it was.. Tryhard The Game. Simple as.

You can state your opinion, i´ll back mine with facts.
I agree gta4 had better story n gameplay But Gta5 was more fun