Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Incel trait: Your father would have been an incel if born later

NotTheElliot

NotTheElliot

Pontifex
Title

He probably would've never been a dad in the first place if mom wasn't also fucked in the head at a profound level.

my dad facemogs me in every way possible

Probably, but my mom approached my dad the first time they met. My dad hairline mogs me and he's 30 years older than me. I guess i got the worst genetics from my mother.

No he wouldn't

Title

He probably would've never been a dad in the first place if mom wasn't also fucked in the head at a profound level.
My dad was a chadlite in high school

My dad was such a mogger its actually insane what happened to me. Hes bluepilled but I think deep down he understands my struggle and feels bad for me. Too bad his pitty wont give me better bones

True
He's a balding manlet like me aswell

Title

In America yes in China probably not since he’s 6’3

Both my parents are ugly as hell though

My dad also facemogs me in everyway possible too

My dad was a chadlite in high school
He probably wasnt if looks are your only problem thats like saying a 6’3 dad made a 5’4 manlet but its possible. Most likely it just sounds like he was high mtn to htm though.

Probably, but my mom approached my dad the first time they met. My dad hairline mogs me and he's 30 years older than me. I guess i got the worst genetics from my mother.
Brutal

He probably wasnt if looks are your only problem thats like saying a 6’3 dad made a 5’4 manlet but its possible. Most likely it just sounds like he was high mtn to htm though.
My dad had a pretty white gf in his teen years. He lost his virginity at age 16. He has tons of gfs. I didn't come out ugly. I came out with plain looks. I'm like a 4/10. Girls are not attracted to me because I'm too plain. My face isnt ugly or good-looking.

My dad had a pretty white gf in his teen years. He lost his virginity at age 16. He has tons of gfs. I didn't come out ugly. I came out with plain looks. I'm like a 4/10. Girls are not attracted to me because I'm too plain. My face isnt ugly or good-looking.
So your not really a truecel your just slightly below average and not satisfied? Because at that level its still possible to get in a relationship just harder unlike my 0.001/10 gigachink face.

So your not really a truecel your just slightly below average and not satisfied? Because at that level its still possible to get in a relationship just harder unlike my 0.001/10 gigachink face.
No, it's impossible for a 4/10 in the west to attract females. The bottom line is if you want to attract females, you must be good-looking. Btw, I'm not a truecel I'm an incel.

No, it's impossible for a 4/10 in the west to attract females. The bottom line is if you want to attract females, you must be good-looking. Btw, I'm not a truecel I'm an incel.
Here is what you need to ascend, 1) looks, 2)status, or 3)be rich

You can still get someone if you initiate I’ve seen it. Not promising anything though if what you say id true

Here is what you need to ascend, 1) looks, 2)status, or 3)be rich
At 4/10 your not repulsive you could still get a lower tier girl

At 4/10 your not repulsive you could still get a lower tier girl
Not true, ugly girls are not attracted to their male looksmatch or guys who are "plain" they are hypergamous which means that they only go for guys who are way above their league. Ugly girls go for above-average guys and the chads, not ordinary/regular guys like me.

Title

My dad is the opposite of autistic, everyone loves him. Me I only get frowns and cringe from people, and hate. He easily flirts with his younger female accountants and aquantances, I don't know how many he could fuck, he is kind of a "wholesome" individual. The autism and negative tilth comes from my mom, he is in his 50s and mogs me in business, money making, social skills, likeablity, hell even chads my age love to hang out with him. No your dad doesn't have to be a loser for you to be an incel.

They’ll settle for you at least, If that’s ok but if you want better thats understandable
Not true, ugly girls are not attracted to their male looksmatch or guys who are "plain" they are hypergamous which means that they only go for guys who are way above their league. Ugly girls go for above-average guys and the chads, not ordinary/regular guys like me.

They’ll settle for you at least, If that’s ok but if you want better thats understandable
I highly doubt that ugly girls will settle for me. Irl, I have been rejected by all ugly girls, they don't want me, they want handsome guys

You might be worse than you think then… I’ve seen really below average guys get ugly girls

Step dad is a mogger

My actual dad got laid because of thugmaxxing

my dad probably would not be incel if born later, hes an HTN and looks pretty good for someone whos in his 50's