Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Incel trait: your family doesn't care that you are incel

incelerated

incelerated

It's all about luck, not looks
★★★★★
This is specially true if you live in a pisslamic family.

My parents couldn't give the last fuck that their son has never felt the touch of a girl, that he was never loved, that he never received a heart emoji from a girl despite the fact that they are seeing all around them literally every single fucking living young boy or girl has a gf/bf.

Imagine being so fucking retarded. If these retards pushed me when I was still in uni to get a gf, if they encouraged me to seek help and get on mental meds I would have been much more likely to ascend in uni (it's absolutely over once you get out of uni).

But no these retards are just happy that their son is "not like those boys". Imagine being so fucking retarded.

It's obviously over when your own family not only doesn't do anything to help you ascend but even limits your already limited chances.

Can relate brocel. Family is Chad only

It makes sense when they gagekeep a girl's virginity or try to limit her sexual encounters.
But with boys it should be the opposite.
While you can see a guy who isn't experienced with the opposite sex and his sister has no problem to find relationships or sex.
It's should be the opposite. It's a crime against nature and masculinity.
Men ought to be more sexually experienced than women. The fact that we live in the world where opposite happens is just shows corruption of this world.
Satanic inversion.

My parents couldn't give the last fuck that their son has never felt the touch of a girl, that he was never loved, that he never received a heart emoji from a girl despite the fact that they are seeing all around them literally every single fucking living young boy or girl has a gf/bf.

Imagine being so fucking retarded. If these retards pushed me when I was still in uni to get a gf, if they encouraged me to seek help and get on mental meds I would have been much more likely to ascend in uni (it's absolutely over once you get out of uni).

But no these retards are just happy that their son is "not like those boys". Imagine being so fucking retarded.

It's obviously over when your own family not only doesn't do anything to help you ascend but even limits your already limited chances.
Yep

pisslamic parents ideally want a son that dies in jihad killing jews and bombing europe meanwhile chaddam gets 4 stacy virgin wives on his dick daily.. allah is sooo fair

Most families are oblivious of inceldom, so... they just don't care, you're right. Unless your family is traditional / old-school, they won't notice nor care, since most have been brainwashed by liberal ideology. The only person in my family who ever asked me about my "sex-life" was my grandmother (whom I haven't talked to in almost 3 years) that asked about "great grandchildren" which I responded "not gonna happen". But, besides her, nobody else in my family has ever asked me. This just proves, tho, that they deep down inside know that you're the "black sheep", but won't admit it to your face, they'd rather just ignore you... probably counting the days til you off yourself.

Enjoy your arranged marriage wife who's called FAT-ima for a reason

My dad doesn't give a shit, but my mom wants grandchildren and doesn't want me to be alone. She's still delusionally hopeful I'll meet a girl.

She'll never have grandkids :lul::lul:

My family sometimes berates me for NOT being like those boys and I can assure, it’s not any better. In fact, I’d argue it’s worse. At least your parents have accepted you for being a loser.

If these retards pushed me when I was still in uni to get a gf
This is where you lost me honestly (minus the meds bit, they should’ve helped you with that). Your family isn’t responsible for your sex life. Not a single sexhaver was once encouraged by his or her parents to go out and have sex. If you can’t get laid, then it’s no one’s fault that you’re ugly, short and autistic. You might try twisting that and blame it on your parents’ shortcomings, but that is illogical. They didn’t know any better. Every family wants the best for their children, and they just had you simply because the COULD and were presented with the opportunity to do so. I’m willing to bet, half of this forum’s antinatalist trucels would do an immediate 180 as soon as they get laid and reach that “if I could do it, so can my son!” phase.

Blaming your parents for your failures regarding women is illogical, not to mention it’s overdosing. I’ve seen tons of retards with dysfunctional families who have girlfriends and it’s VERY simple to understand why: they are GOOD-looking ergo functioning. That is just as simple as it can get.

Even if your parents had tried helping you with it, you would still be browsing here (unless we’re talking arrange-marriage which is a whole different story).

My dad doesn't give a shit, but my mom wants grandchildren and doesn't want me to be alone. She's still delusionally hopeful I'll meet a girl.

She'll never have grandkids :lul::lul:
Lmao, same for me. But i think my mother is slowly giving up on the idea too.

Your family isn’t responsible for your sex life.
They very much are. Your family is responsible for providing for you, and part of that is raising you like a normal human being. My family was always different from others and so I ended up being different and isolated.

Not a single sexhaver was once encouraged by his or her parents to go out and have sex.
I am certain that many people actually were told that, or something that implied the same thing.
Besides that, encouragement is not always verbal. When your family is not normal, when they do not do what normal people do, that is encouragement. They are encouraging you to be not normal.

it’s no one’s fault that you’re ugly, short and autistic.
It's 100% your parents fault. And again, the least they could do was to tell me to get a girlfriend in uni. Or at least act like it's not a taboo.

My mother is so retarded she once told me she never took off her underwear in the shower until she got married. That's how fucked up these people are. That's how afraid they are of sexuality. And my dad is so afraid of shopping and so afraid of standing out that he wears his worn out clothes for years. If you saw him you'd think he lives in poverty. He has an inferiority complex.
There's a thousand fucked up instances I can list for you of how abnormal these people are. What chance did I have at becoming normal being raised by these people?

Lmao my family thinks I have a future XD

Idk why my mom doesn't care hell she barely cares if I have friends sometimes it makes me feel like an inherent cockroach who is not entitled to these things that even my own parent can't care. Don't I at least deserve that? Why can't I get chewed out for it am I that hopeless?

I always hated it when I was seen as the "good kid" of the family just because I'm not sleeping around with a bunch of foids. Does my mother not realize that I'm a miserable fucking virgin? It's the kind of bad boys that they're glad isn't their son but those are the exact kinds of bad boys they would have fucked when they were younger, or should I say chadboy

My family was always different from others and so I ended up being different and isolated.
Brutal man. :fuk:

Seeing as how much you feel adversely affected thanks to your parents, I think you’re discerning too much prominence on the nurture side of our upbringing. I can’t say for certain cause I don’t know what you’d been through, but where MY source of anger and frustration comes from is 100% to do with the way people have treated me for my looks. I can’t see how having a supportive and functioning family would ever help fill that sort of hole, because it wouldn’t.

If you’re not ugly and just severely autistic and agoraphobic then yeah, maybe they’re partially to blame. But again, as a whole, it’s not solely their fault (at least not in my case) and your problems (regarding you not feeling “normal”) CAN be solved provided you’re willing to put in the effort (you can ironically start from leaving this forum), whereas being short or ugly is an unsalvageable plight. Does them cultivating a good healthy environment for you to thrive in make all the difference? Absolutely, but not to a point that it can make you be normal if OTHER PEOPLE treat you abnormally for things outside of your control.

What chance did I have at becoming normal being raised by these people?
I mean I get where you’re coming from, the apple didn’t fall far from the tree and all, but again, there are plenty of “chads” and HTNs with parents who view all things sex related the same way as yours do and they have no problem getting laid. I just can’t see how any of that is supposed to terminally affect inceldom. It is solvable. It is curable. You don’t have to feel tied down just because your parents did.

Leave some room to re-orient yourself a little, brocel. Wish you well.

there are plenty of “chads” and HTNs with parents who view all things sex related the same way as yours do and they have no problem getting laid.
That's true tbh.

Leave some room to re-orient yourself a little, brocel. Wish you well.
Thanks.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=256l4YrmN0g&ab_channel=DevPike

As an asian, my parents only care about academic.

Yeah, if only they "pushed you". Foids do all the work in pure relationships that form in highschool and uni. If you have to "try", it's already over.

They don’t care no more, thank fucking god, but my mum still hopes

Islam is controlled opposition. Islam was created by Jews to destabilize middle east and destroy Persian and Roman (Byzantinian) empires. Since then it went kinda rogue but still connections and associations between the two "religions" are stark and extremely apparent.

Islam is controlled opposition. Islam was created by Jews to destabilize middle east and destroy Persian and Roman (Byzantinian) empires. Since then it went kinda rogue but still connections and associations between the two "religions" are stark and extremely apparent.
exactly

Yeah im still living with my Parents at the age of 31. They dont care that im KHHV.
My sister has kids so she did the fucking instead

They never gave a shit about me being bitchless

The world has too many people and it's only because of your parents. Pedophile worshipping religion that made them want to have kids. Honestly ninety percent of our generation doesn't need to exist in the first place.

The world has too many people and it's only because of your parents. Pedophile worshipping religion that made them want to have kids. Honestly ninety percent of our generation doesn't need to exist in the first place.
Very true. I know what many people from churches do behind the scenes... It's disgusting... From pedophilia to incest... And they still claim to be "Christians" on their social media.

I can't understand the concept of the loving God... just look at truecels, poor and disabled people... What did they do to deserve such faith? Why?

Just burn the whole world man.