Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Incel trait: your dad was an alcoholic

copecel00

copecel00

Admiral
★★
He is a fucking piece of shit, when I was I kid he used to pick me up by the shirt and lift me in the air, punch, smack me really hard for no reason threatens my Mum aswell, as I got older and bigger he tried to do that same stuff but I got stronger by gymcelling and I did martial arts for years, he tried but I no diff smash him everytime. The last fight I had with him was like half a year ago that fight I legit almost ended him. Was close to a manslaughter charge jfl.

He is a fucking piece of shit, when I was I kid he used to pick me up by the shirt and lift me in the air, punch, smack me really hard for no reason threatens my Mum aswell, as I got older and bigger he tried to do that same stuff but I got stronger by gymcelling and I did martial arts for years, he tried but I no diff smash him everytime. The last fight I had with him was like half a year ago that fight I legit almost ended him. Was close to a manslaughter charge jfl.
Based son.

What was she like to you?
Drama queen. And very quarrelsome. I fully understand why my dad divorced her. I live by myself now, although my dad still supports me until I truly get my stuff together.

I once had a dream of me killing my mother.

Drama queen. And very quarrelsome. I fully understand why my dad divorced her. I live by myself now, although my dad still supports me until I truly get my stuff together.
my parents came close to a divorce, my mum supports me aswell until I get my stuff together. I still live with my parents as I’m leachmaxxing, my dad has a police order not to drink alcohol around us. I’m fake nice to him but I fucking despise the cunt.

my parents came close to a divorce, my mum supports me aswell until I get my stuff together. I still live with my parents as I’m leachmaxxing, my dad has a police order not to drink alcohol around us. I’m fake nice to him but I fucking despise the cunt.
I'm also fake nice to her, but I hate her. Another reason was her obsession with fucking MLM frauds (Multi level Marketing frauds). My grandparents (from her side) changed their will to give everything to me and nothing to her so that she doesn't lose them by entering these frauds.