Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Incel trait: your cousins hate you

A

Aspergcel

Admiral
★★★
I have many cousins. There are two that I particularly like. They’re 16 and 13. Both female. They are sisters as well. Both of them have deleted me from social media. The 13 year old has blocked me everywhere after she found out about my secrets (my stalking behavior and the dumb shit I did in high school).

And then I have two male cousins who are 12 and 14. The 12 year old has nothing against me. He doesn’t dislike me or anything. But he makes fun of me and doesn’t respect me at all. I have beef with the 14 year old. We had a fight a few months ago.

What happened is that I called his 20 year old sister (my cousin) an idiot. I called her an idiot because she went on a fun activity together with her cousins, but she didn’t invite me. Anyway, he got angry and started acting like a thug. Basically disrespected me and talked like I was below him. And then he deleted me. Motherfucker. I also have two cousins in their 30s who don’t want any contact with me.

It’s over.

It doesn't matter. They appeared late enough to give us time.

Mine like to ask me for things and one asks for money.

My only cousin is an autistic supersperg from a broken marriage so it goes to show just how ovER it is for this lineage brootal

Kys freak people like you give incel a bad nameKys freak people like you give incel a bad nameKys freak people like you give incel a bad nameKys freak people like you give incel a bad name

They're not worth any of your time why care about them and obsess over them unless you suddenly become a moneymaxxed Chad they'll forever hate you.

Kys freak people like you give incel a bad nameKys freak people like you give incel a bad nameKys freak people like you give incel a bad nameKys freak people like you give incel a bad name
Stfu

Honestly, I think it is better to be at least near normie level for such relationships, at least by your ethnicity standards.

Otherwise, with the horn effect from being unattractive, good luck with being treated badly.

If you know your family sucks, why are you wasting your time with them?

I got along pretty well with my cousin ngl but we haven’t seen each other for long. He mogs me and had 2 gfs. One was pretty but treated him badly, the other was kinda subhuman but was submissive and caring to him. His parents found the second foid ugly too but in the end he opted for personality, kek

I have many cousins. There are two that I particularly like. They’re 16 and 13. Both female. They are sisters as well. Both of them have deleted me from social media. The 13 year old has blocked me everywhere after she found out about my secrets (my stalking behavior and the dumb shit I did in high school).

And then I have two male cousins who are 12 and 14. The 12 year old has nothing against me. He doesn’t dislike me or anything. But he makes fun of me and doesn’t respect me at all. I have beef with the 14 year old. We had a fight a few months ago.

What happened is that I called his 20 year old sister (my cousin) an idiot. I called her an idiot because she went on a fun activity together with her cousins, but she didn’t invite me. Anyway, he got angry and started acting like a thug. Basically disrespected me and talked like I was below him. And then he deleted me. Motherfucker. I also have two cousins in their 30s who don’t want any contact with me.

It’s over.
One of my cousins was wanting me to go to the woods with her which I thought was strange lol

Stop being a nigger

My femoid cousin bullied me, my male cousins all dont acknowledge that iam a living organism.

they liked me at first but once my lil brother became 6ft4 and chad
im invisible and treat me like some freak now lol:feelsbadman:

She was wanting me to "explore" the woods with her even tho it's our property and we already explored it a thousand times... (not with her tho) but I live in alabama so that might tell you something lol

She was wanting me to "explore" the woods with her even tho it's our property and we already explored it a thousand times... (not with her tho) but I live in alabama so that might tell you something lol
Volcel if you reject her.

They're friendly when they see me but I'm not the one they like to hang out with. Because of this, I mostly just sit alone or awkwardly talk to my parents whenever there's a family function I go to.

Last edited:
They don't even care if I exist.

It’s over.
i have zero contact with my cousins i have no idea how the hell they even think of me to be honest, i haven't seen one in like 5 years now and there is one who prolly hates me and causes unnecessary drama

It’s over.
Jfl at fighting with kids
Just ignore them

It’s over.
I have plenty of them. They are mostly all around worthless garbage, low IQ NPC scum.