Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Incel trait: your best memories are in middle school instead of high school

kretschmer

kretschmer

Insomniac fanboy. Incels.ME 2018. RIP.
★★★★★
Middle school is where my best memeories are, and thats not saying much. high school was forgettable.

My best memoriee are highschool and then afterwards everything got dark

Can relate , but highschool was fine

My worst memories were actually in middle school, where women constantly bullied me. High school was a bliss compared to that because there I was treated like I am invisible.

Middle school sucked for me. I was constantly called a terrorist after 9/11 because I look Middle Eastern/Paki.

i was bullied in middle and high school (they even recorded me getting beaten)
I dropped out of school because of that

The only good memories I have of school are when instead of going to class I would go around the city and come home in the afternoon, those days were the best of my life to be honest.

Highschool was th Best, played a Lot of games watched a Lot of anime and didnt have to think about the future

nah middle school was objectively the worst. elementary was bearable because of low sentience, high school was bearable because of highly efficient coping

Can't relate. I have good memories about times when I was younger than 7.

Tbh. I haven't gotten any female attention since 7th/8th grade. High School was fine, but it was never the same :fuk:

My best memories are from primary school :feelsrope:

You are right. This and maybe early childhood

Acne absolutely destroyed my life past middle school. My life is absolute shit until I'll die, then I'll finally be at peace. At rest.

I am currently in highschool, its a million times better. Its a elite international school, the 4th best school in my country, people are extremely polite here, everyone will be friendly even to a 1/10 truecel guy.

can relate %100, after middle school, inceldom hits.

Middle school is where my best memeories are, and thats not saying much. high school was forgettable.
High school was literally hell for me, middle school was pretty good tho

Truecel trait : you don't have any good memories

Oh my god. My best memories were from elementary school. Just realized I'm a truecel.

Truecel trait: Schools were a never ending string of traumatic experiences

Middle school is where my best memeories are, and thats not saying much.
during middle school i got bullied hard, but after a while i made friends who were almost in the same situation as me. highschool is just boring

I was bullied in MS a lot and only mildly bullied in HS yet my MS experiences were a lot more memorable and favorable
i especially had a lot more female interaction due to gym class and all girls werent huge cunts by then