Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Incel trait: Your best memories are from rotting/LDAR/Coping

wasted12years

wasted12years

Overlord
★★★★★
I don't have any good memories with people tbh, only in my childhood a few times. My best memories are from LDAR, relaxing, playing games, watching movies or w/e. Since i haven't had a social life since i was a kid i can't really relate to any good memories of people. Sure my old job was kinda fun and i met a few cool people there but it was more fun getting home from work and playing PC-games and LDAR. I also have good memories of places i've visited in my hometown. I went to a forest i haven't been to for a year and it felt good. Can you imagine a forest you spent time alone in is a good memory? Only an incel can have that thought.

Normie memories are always from meeting new people, traveling, partying, having sex, going to concerts or social situations or w/e.

:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: This is so true. My best memories are watching minecraft and fnaf let's plays back in 2016

Now that I think about it I barely have any good memories

I remember looking forward to fridays with pewdiepie on my laptop or tablet after school man good times :feelscry:

my best memories of the last 10 years are playing ds3 all day 4 years ago and tw3 all day 3 years ago and watching old horror series like friday the 13th, nightmare on elmstreet, halloween etc. during summer nights. All of this alone (of course)

My best memories are twitter football memes man...