Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Incel trait: your bed is a mess.

ShowerTaker

ShowerTaker

Just take a shower bro.
-
This is my messed up bed.
20211017 184431

Only Chads make their beds.

mogs me for having a bed :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
i have a shitty single side bed or whatever tf its called, barely fits me and uncomfortable af

mogs me for having a bed :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
i have a shitty single side bed or whatever tf its called, barely fits me and uncomfortable af
Have you ever fallen out of bed?

There's some kind of magic on my bed. Whenever I leave my messy bed in the morning to go to work, it's tidily when I go back home.

It's always a pleasant experience listening to Dr. Peterson.
I hope you're trolling, imagine wasting your time listening to him giving you normie advice (that he himself doesn't even follow) :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

I hope you're trolling, imagine wasting your time listening to him giving you normie advice (that he himself doesn't even follow) :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
He was dependent and worked himself through that situation. I don't see the problem here, but maybe your interpretation is different than mine.

Badass bedroom right there. Mine looks like a granny's.

He was dependent and worked himself through that situation. I don't see the problem here, but maybe your interpretation is different than mine.
he is what you call a hypocrite, he always sounds so pretentious like he's above everyone else. maybe you like him but I'll never understand how you can like a pretentious hypocrite like him.
ps: his daughter is a whore :feelskek:

Badass bedroom right there. Mine looks like a granny's.
04371552 D32C 4602 A90B 24DAAEFD3D0D

Food everywhere, cum tissues and clothes all over the ground and bed, messed up desk, anime figures. It’s pure women repellent.

he is what you call a hypocrite, he always sounds so pretentious like he's above everyone else. maybe you like him but I'll never understand how you can like a pretentious hypocrite like him.
ps: his daughter is a whore :feelskek:
Okay.

my bed is covered in coom and sweat

I found a similar one for $500 :feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod:
It looks good from afar but it’s really horrible, every couple weeks one of the pallet beams snaps because of my fatass, it’s extremely wobbly, There’s scratches all over the wood (don’t know how). It’s just a shit bed tbh.

View attachment 509738
Food everywhere, cum tissues and clothes all over the ground and bed, messed up desk, anime figures. It’s pure women repellent.
why is there a SHOE next to the anime figures lol

as for me, I never make the bed. no point it will just get unmade the next day.
It looks good from afar but it’s really horrible, every couple weeks one of the pallet beams snaps because of my fatass, it’s extremely wobbly, There’s scratches all over the wood (don’t know how). It’s just a shit bed tbh.
I gave up on having a bed frame and just put the mattress on the floor, no reason not to. the floor supports it as well as any frame. Tbh, I think frames are a JEW conspiracy to sell more furniture

why is there a SHOE next to the anime figures lol

as for me, I never make the bed. no point it will just get unmade the next day.
The figures were an impulse buy, I don’t care about making them look nice. Hell I don’t care about making my room look good at all no one comes in except me.

I’m super obsessive about cleanliness. I just dusted everything in my room.

You got me. I have a bad habit of throwing clean laundry on top of my bed. It's like another pillow!

:feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD:

jokes aside I just put shit like my vitamins and a knife and some other shit on my bed because I have a double bed and only use half of it

I do clean the sheets etc every few weeks

Let me guess. You're also a 6'5" Scandinavian basketball player who pumps and dumps girls as a hobby.
Perfect description of me!

No, I’m 5’8 Eastern European poorfag who’s unathletic. I have almost nothing to be proud of.

i clean up my living space if nobody is going to treat me with respect I might as well treat myself with respect

I need to clean up everything in my room otherwise my ocd will make me go crazy

literally everything in my lfie is a mess :feelsrope:

My entire room is fucked up lol