Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Incel trait: You'll never be able to start over in Paris with a beautiful girl

wgm24

wgm24

This Thing of Ours
You'll never be able to take a young fertile woman with an abusive family to paris and have her birth your children away from all the horrors of life. You'll never be able to save her and have her call you pet names. Imagine if she just turned 18 too. FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKK

Paris? You mean Algiers?

algeria-protest.ashx

6954be88c8b04ebdb26e2eb240a29b1b_18.jpg

You'll never be able to take a young fertile woman with an abusive family to paris and have her birth your children away from all the horrors of life. You'll never be able to save her and have her call you pet names. Imagine if she just turned 18 too. FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKK
That is a poor movie script, not reality. You are not missing out on this bc it never happens.

Lmao. Paris is a shithole nowadays, even foreign tourists have noticed.

Devoteeism does not end well.

Paris is the homeland of faggot cucks

Ok but who was in Paris?

paris? why paris? its an overpriced, hideous, crime ridden shithole filled with niggers

Paris was great when it was only white
Paris was great before the Revolution. Tbh, France should had never set foot in Africa. The colonizer become the colonized.

I've been to Paris. It looks like it would've been nice a few hundred years ago but it's a bit of a shithole now. Lots of sandniggers everywhere -- the country has been already taken over by sandniggers. There's homeless people drunk laying on the sidewalks everywhere. All the buildings and streets old run down looking, cracked sidwalks and soot everywhere. Tiny ass hotel rooms too.

I've been to Paris. It looks like it would've been nice a few hundred years ago but it's a bit of a shithole now. Lots of sandniggers everywhere -- the country has been already taken over by sandniggers. There's homeless people drunk laying on the sidewalks everywhere. All the buildings and streets old run down looking, cracked sidwalks and soot everywhere. Tiny ass hotel rooms too.
Is Québec City a similar experience to Paris? Also, happy Thanksgiving!

The French resistance lost ww2

YOU CANT START ANYTHING IF IT NEVER BEGAN
Still no pussy for incels.
And entitled holes still walk around undisturbed, at least in the better parts of Paris, right?

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=56b_rmUHUg4&ab_channel=PaulJosephWatson

what level of looks is Paul joseph watson im interested in the actual level the forum is at assessing looks and SMV.

I think he is lower tier normie is this right or am i way off eg 4-5/10 for a white guy

Last edited: