Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Incel trait: you write in a dead forum

• Thread starter InternetSupremeBoss
  • Start date
InternetSupremeBoss

InternetSupremeBoss

Banned for being too based
-
This forum Is almost dead, I open It After some hours and thare are still the threads Ive read before, brootal

It shows how few people are actually incels, also knowing that a lot of this forum are fakecels

So brutal

Were really basically doomed to suffer in this world with very few people in our same situation, cause lets be honest this really hurt me in the brain, but most males actually get girls

My honest reaction to that information:

On the bright side, I'm fairly certain that the more popular this forum would get the more shit it would become, think of it like the looksmaxxing forum

Zoomers when there aren't 1,000,000 posts a second:

On the bright side, I'm fairly certain that the more popular this forum would get the more shit it would become, think of it like the looksmaxxing forum
Ive never written on that forum, but why being mogged and bullied, so its Better to leave It

There seemed to be a mob of posts just a week ago.

Ive never written on that forum, but why being mogged and bullied, so its Better to leave It
Same, I've heard that it got really popular on TikTok and its userbase deteriorated into dogshit in here though

This forum Is almost dead, I open It After some hours and thare are still the threads Ive read before, brootal

It shows how few people are actually incels, also knowing that a lot of this forum are fakecels

So brutal

Were really basically doomed to suffer in this world with very few people in our same situation, cause lets be honest this really hurt me in the brain, but most males actually get girls
ITS NOT dead, its just full of LOW IQ posters! Anything actually GOOD and high Quality gets IMMEDIATELY buried under CRAP Posts! Ridiculous!

I'll comment here OP, not because you deserve it, but because I know you need it.

now look at your notification :feelsping:
can you feel that? that's happiness. :)
It was brief, but it was real.
I made it.
ME.
I did it because I felt pity for you.

You REALLY expected to create such a low effort ""post"" and get something in return..
AHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!
Ironically I just found it pathetic enough to reply!

So make this little bit of engagement and distraction last in your mind.
Because the way I see it, with your skillset - you won't be getting much more of it.

Let's face it, you don't have what it takes to make it out here on incels.is

Leave it to the professionals kid.
kill me,kill me!

So brutal
That is such a retarded explanation. Surely it has nothing to do with how 99% of people will run away screaming once they see the first call to genocide or rape or w/e else, also not with how this site is not at all easy to find, not with how identifying as incel is nothing but a disadvantage and a downgrade to most people's self-image (and a danger to their social life), not with how everyone and their mother is banned, not with constant media propaganda, not with the all-consuming sense of misery and hopelessness you are exposed to on here daily, not with...

That is such a retarded explanation. Surely it has nothing to do with how 99% of people will run away screaming once they see the first call to genocide or rape or w/e else, also not with how this site is not at all easy to find, not with how identifying as incel is nothing but a disadvantage and a downgrade to most people's self-image (and a danger to their social life), not with how everyone and their mother is banned, not with constant media propaganda, not with the all-consuming sense of misery and hopelessness you are exposed to on here daily, not with...
if you can't handle misery and hopelessness you're a bluepilled cuck

I miss 2018-2020 when the community was super active

Dead forum, used to be a dead forum was some niche autistic forum with four active users, this is as far from dead as one can go or do you expect incels.is to compete with reddit and instagram and tiktok any day soon?

people got shit to do bruh

My honest reaction to that information:

Order the swabs or look away.

{
"is_ranking_enabled": true,
"user_text": "Given that you are clearly a doer, I must say that I pity you. You were programmed like a machine to follow orders instead of learning how to think and reason.\n\nI'll give you a hint: It isn't the millennial college graduates who are losing their jobs to robots.",
"headline": "The most crucial distinction between generations right now",
"url": "https://finance.yahoo.com/news/baby-boomers-millennials-digital-divide-124250252.html",
"timestamp": "Tue Jul 23 18:25:03 UTC 2019"
},
{
"user_text": "The members of \"Gen X\" can be divided into two groups: \"Thinkers\" and \"Doers\"\n\n\"Doers\" have spent years trapped in menial tradeperson jobs with little hope of advancing or getting out of poverty. They are bitter at the youth for taking the opportunities they neglected.\n\n\"Thinkers\" spent their years learning problem-solving skills and revising their reasoning abilities. They have M.S/Phds and live comfortably, knowing that they are the cream of the crop when it comes to intellect and research.\n\nhttps://academia.stackexchange.com/ https://academia.stackexchange.com/",
"url": "https://finance.yahoo.com/news/baby-boomers-millennials-digital-divide-124250252.html",
"timestamp": "Tue Jul 23 18:14:23 UTC 2019"
},
{
"user_text": "Perhaps they were not prepared to throw their lives away for meaningless blue collar work.",
"timestamp": "Tue Jul 23 17:58:24 UTC 2019"

},

Re: Guys, is she playing hard to get with me?
AnonyAnonymous
noFilter

#145511586Saturday, September 06, 2014 7:19 PM CDT
Academical knowledge will help you rather then focusing on irrelevant matters.My suggestion would be to simply leave the person alone.
Re: How can I convince a 6 years old that earth is round?
Subjective_Anon
noFilter

#190348894Friday, June 03, 2016 3:50 AM CDT
"are you notashley's new alt"NotAshley is your female "aspie" Internet admiree. I am your male Internet "aspie" acquaintance.

Last edited:
It’s been dead for a few years

You know its over when you are refreshing .is every few minutes in hopes of a new post

The golden age is gone, but that doesn't mean it's dead

This forum is doing well compared to other incel forums tbh, some forums literally get like less than 20 threads a day. Even thats not totally dead, its over for many men

So brutal

Yeah I want more le redditors and two mad viewers.