Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Incel Trait: You were too good at daydreaming

Gutless

Gutless

Cut my life into pee sez
-
As an extremely horny incel I was very good at daydreaming about dating girls, making out with them, fucking them, cumming in their mouths, creampieing their assholes, putting them on low down on all 4s and fucking their pussy while my balls rub on their feet, etc. It really made it too easy to not go out and get a gf when I could stay in my comfort zone. It is really tragic that if I was stupider and incapable of this I would have resolved myself to not be a pussy and actually make moves on real girls.

Sad Season 2 GIF by Friends

Yeah you just revealed yourself as a fakecel

Real

Literally me

I never daydream about sexual things. Always to do with the fantastical, such as having superpowers or excelling at a particular sport or discipline. Always disappointing coming down from that high.

I do daydream about various things quite a bit, and have had the habit since I was quite young- at least 8-9 iirc.

Yeah you just revealed yourself as a fakecel
i never said i would be successful at asking girls out.

In fact I did ask a girl at uni to study with me once and when she got there she had a guy friend with her :feelscry:

I never daydream about sexual things. Always to do with the fantastical, such as having superpowers or excelling at a particular sport or discipline. Always disappointing coming down from that high.
this is extremely autistic. do you ever listen to music and do this? I got movie/book ideas in my head by listening to heavy metal I could almost taste the pages
Looking Let Me Think GIF by TipsyElves.com

this is extremely autistic. do you ever listen to music and do this? I got movie/book ideas in my head by listening to heavy metal I could almost taste the pages
Looking Let Me Think GIF by TipsyElves.com
I am autistic, haha. Yes, music enhances this experience manyfold. Always in my own world, lost in that which does not exist. Still brings enjoyment nonetheless.

Haha yea similar I daydream about the stupidest shit. Pretty much struggle hard with maladaptive daydreaming

Haha yea similar I daydream about the stupidest shit. Pretty much struggle hard with maladaptive daydreaming
That sounds rough. I don't doubt yours is more severe than mine. Escapism sounds cool, though usually a symptom of traumatic life circumstances. My daydreams generally just revolve around failed potential.

That sounds rough. I don't doubt yours is more severe than mine. Escapism sounds cool, though usually a symptom of traumatic life circumstances. My daydreams generally just revolve around failed potential.
Mine are really bad and I do them for hours on end to avoid doing anything productive

I daydream about beheading my own enemies.

im honestly a prolific A1 daydreamer i spend alot of time alone picturing scenarios, usually involving star wars but not always. ive got it down to details and in depth timelines

Relate too hard. I spent pretty much all of my classes in school daydreaming and the same happens in college. It was a pain cause I would have to study outside of class cause it was so difficult for me to pay attention

Now I just cheat. Can't be bothered to study

I spend most of my days daydreaming now, and it's been the case since like 2020.

Ever since I lost all hope in life and nothing's been fun for me anymore, this is how I spend my time :feelsrope:

I am genuinely addicted to daydreaming to the point where it will sometimes interfere with my ability to function properly during the day

Over

When i was into PUA i approached 3-4 times directly on the street. They just dismiss you on the spot or politely reject you.

Interesting to see how common that shit is here. I guess we all are just psychotic.