Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Incel trait: You were rarely on your phone before discovering this site

Therapywasaaste

Therapywasaaste

"When I look in the mirror, I throw up."
-
Before I joined I was rarely on my phone even when waiting for the bell to ring at school I just stood there. I still used my phone at home but not as much as most kids my age, they always seem to need them.
I basically had nothing to do on my phone before, other kids used their social media and message each other, I don't use any of that stuff and had no one to talk to anyway. Now I go on my phone like right now before class and at lunch, it probably makes me look less like a weirdo and more normal though.

Most of the time I use my phone to coom

I do use my phone for various things ("various things" isn't code for "cooming", although that is included :feelsohh:) but - like you - never social media where you can only scroll through an endless stream of normies trying to prove they have a better life than other normies. I like chatting, but only with specific people with whom I have a lot of common interests and whom in most cases I have never seen in real life.

It's because you found people to talk to, and that's addictive OP.

No. I use my phone as an MP3 player often.

I'm on the phone

i watch jewtube a lot and browse this site so I’m on my Phone pretty often even before I joined .is

i only use my phone at school, at home i use pc

Never thought of that

I very much dislike using my phone. I prefer to use it only when I must. It's not like I have much use for it besides playing the occasional song – I have no friends or interest in social media of any kind. Perhaps I will begin to care if a phone comes along that can function as a low-end PC using a free software stack.

i only use my phone at school, at home i use pc
I very much dislike using my phone. I prefer to use it only when I must. It's not like I have much use for it besides playing the occasional song – I have no friends or interest in social media of any kind. Perhaps I will begin to care if a phone comes along that can function as a low-end PC using a free software stack.

Thanks for calling bro!

I can relate. A place for Incels without foids you can freely discuss the blackpill and vent your rage. Not much else like it

I used my phone before but that was meme tier

I read comics on my phone

I'm either on my computer or my iPad. The portability of a phone is only useful when you're travelling and I bet most incels don't travel often. I barely even use my phone that I can probably survive with a dumb phone if I didn't have to constantly check slack or email at work.