Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Incel trait: you were raised by emotionally immature parents.

BrazilianLambda

BrazilianLambda

r/Braincels rapefugee
★★★★
The role of parenting in childhood development is critical. I notice a lot of fellow incels have negative views of their parents, which is consistent with being raised by emotionally immature parents. Emotionally immature parents are broad category of parents who are in many ways 'childish' themselves. They can't control or regulate their feelings and often take out their frustration and anger on their children. They are not supportive, as they need support themselves. They are emotionally distant from their children. I notice that every single normie or chad is being raised by very supportive parents. Incels get crappy parents, which fucks you up for the rest of your life. It's over.

Yes. Basically raised by 2 people with the minds of a 12 year old.

my mom yes, not my dad, he has seen some shit

Hi, braziliancel bro

Dad was emotionally distant and not very hands on, he went to work came home and shouted at us if we made too much noise.

I would say my parents definitely fit the bill, no offense.

even worse: single mom

All women are immature. But if you have a manchild dad then you're fucked. He will be unfair, stupid, etc. often putting others above you

The role of parenting in childhood development is critical. I notice a lot of fellow incels have negative views of their parents, which is consistent with being raised by emotionally immature parents. Emotionally immature parents are broad category of parents who are in many ways 'childish' themselves. They can't control or regulate their feelings and often take out their frustration and anger on their children. They are not supportive, as they need support themselves. They are emotionally distant from their children. I notice that every single normie or chad is being raised by very supportive parents. Incels get crappy parents, which fucks you up for the rest of your life. It's over.

yup most shitskin parents and lower class poorfag white trash are like this

Emotionally immature + abusive + curry+ doesn't give a shit about me + forced to have religious beliefs which made me a doormat for others to use me

Brutal
ogre. U will need to build yourself up on your own. Curry parents are evil niggers who can't teach anything right

Both parents were POS and couldn't raise a Turkey

Theory checks out, mang

Both parents were POS and couldn't raise a Turkey