Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Incel trait: you were drinkingfountainpilled young

Saysitsover

Saysitsover

Overlord
★★★★★
You always went to the coldest fountain cause you can’t take warm water. Chad could drink any fountain warm and cold and it’s fine

Chad gets more selection of drinking fountain basically since he can also drink warm water

Incel trait: people rushed you after 2 seconds of drinking fountain water meanwhile people let chad take his time.

What would be the European equivalent to drinking out of a fountain? Not sure.

Are there warm drinking fountains? Why would anyone want to drink warm water? And why is this the pill that, out of all possible pills, was the most devastating to you?

Are there warm drinking fountains? Why would anyone want to drink warm water? And why is this the pill that, out of all possible pills, was the most devastating to you?
It’s hard to find cold drinking fountain

That's must be a JewSA thing, no drinking fountains in bongland

Room temperature is warm drinking fountain to me

I love drinking cold water, it makes me feel food