Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Incel trait: You were an "accident" (Poll: were you an accident or planned?)

Were you an accident or planned pregnancy?

• Accident

Votes: 9 32.1%
  • Planned

Votes: 13 46.4%
  • Don't know

Votes: 6 21.4%

• Total voters
SeetheBot9000

SeetheBot9000

Veteran
★★★★
I'm interested to know how many 'cels here were accidents, as in they were unplanned pregnancies, compared to how many were born from parents who actually knew they wanted kids at that time and tried for them. I know for a fact I was an accident and completely unplanned to a mother who was only a year older than I am now- she was 25 and had no property, was unwed and her relationship with my father basically ended a few years max after I was born. I was a quintissential unplanned child.

Wondering if this is an incel trait or not. Just to iterate, I am not interested if you were born in wedlock or not, just whether you were planned/a wanted pregnancy. If you were born out of wedlock but planned, put planned. If you were born in wedlock but unplanned... well that's weird but put accident.

Dunno, probably wasn’t planned that’s for sure.

Why does it matter, you exist now so pointless to think about

I have no idea. Probably planned though.

I was an accident, my dad left my mom when he found out she was pregnant.

This is why i dislike my parents.

If i wasn't born in a Catholic country with strict abortion laws, i would probably have been aborted jfl.

Last edited:
Everyday i breathe oxygen i always wish my parents had abortion and i never existed

planned, worse than i imagined

I was planned but given how old my parents were and how bad their health was, especially my mom's, and given the fact she treated her body like shit during her pregnancy, it's actually a medical miracle that I was even born and not miscarried.

i was conceived from a chemical oil spillage

Why does it matter, you exist now so pointless to think about
Your parents will probably love you a lot less or even hate you if they got you by accident

My mother said that no one wanted me to be born except my father. But I don't know if this is truth or false.

Pretty sure I’m an accident. My mother dropped out of the masters program she was in when she found out she was pregnant.

She was 38 when I was born, it never began :feelsrope: