Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Incel trait: You were always rooting for the villain in movies

Sennacherib

Sennacherib

TRUEST OF TRUCELS
-
While normies were rooting for the ''hero'' (who very often was a :chad:) you were always rooting for the ''bad guy'' because often his background was similar to yours (ugly,treated like shit by soyciety,etc) and his ''victims'' were :chad:s and Stacys scum.

depends on the villain and their motivation but i'd say i identify with the villains more often than most normals do.

True. Do you think Naruto would be that popular if the subhuman Kakuzo would be the protagonist? :feelswhat:

depends on the villain and their motivation but i'd say i identify with the villains more often than most normals do.
:yes:
While normies were rooting for the ''hero'' (who very often was a :chad:) you were always rooting for the ''bad guy'' because often his background was similar to yours (ugly,treated like shit by soyciety,etc) and his ''victims'' were :chad:s and Stacys scum.

Big truths
too bad most shows make the villain lose (death note, psycho pass etc.)

I supported Shredder/The Foot in the original TMNT movie because even as a kid his message of “we are your family, I am your father” resonated with me.

yeah sure it was all bullshit because all he cared about was using the teens as foot soldiers of crime but it’s wasn’t Shredder that convinced the teens that they had been cast pit from a society that doesn’t understand them, that was true regardless

villains are based, funny scene ngl

Villains are almost always portrayed as ugly, this is why there is a societal bias against ugly people, they are presumed evil.