Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Incel trait: you were a wall holder during middle school and high school dances

Clavicus Vile

Clavicus Vile

I sold your soul for a daedric fleshlight
I only went because of the snacks, they usually had popcorn, cotton candy, candy, burgers, hot dogs, chips, soda etc. I couldn’t miss out on all those goodies.

Other than that though it was pure ERfuel, I would stand against the wall with my soda, candy and other snacks with a few other incel tier niggas I was somewhat friends with at the time. I went to a majority black school so you could imagine what was going on.

All the popular thug niggers were getting lap dances from all the girls while all the losers who only showed up for snacks stood against the wall talking to each other. One monkey called himself trying to “get me some action” and tried to get one of the fat ugly black bitches to twerk on my power pole. That fat pig was so disgusted, ah man the memories. Would’ve killed them all if I got the chance.

i didnt go to them. well i did once and i looked at how everyone was acting and knew i was too shy for that shit then left. high school was a shit show.

I'm a league below yours, I was never once at a party, dance, disco.... school organised or not

Never once at a dinner, lunch, brunch, gathering......NEVER had a social life.....

Remembering this now I'm nearing THIRTY (30!) is making me feel very down oh if only I were good looking

It's exactly mid-night now..... bed time... falling asleep and never waking up again is a very very nice, calming thought.....

Living "off grid" is also a depressing thought to me. I only venture outside if I REALLY have to or if I have to walk our dog or go to appointment or buy bread in the morning for parents..... who btw have never believed I can get a gf (they always very strongly implied it) and they still try to dissuade me from wanting one.... bc they know I can't get one.... as if I can override my inner instincts. SAD

I went to a couple of them in middle school and that's exactly what happened, one time I went with a couple friends and we just hung out and talked but the other time I went by myself and I just stood in the corner by myself, I caught on after that and stopped going, no point in humiliating myself.
I was still hoping my bluepilled fantasizes would come true back then and I'd get to dance with my crush.

I only went because of the snacks, they usually had popcorn, cotton candy, candy, burgers, hot dogs, chips, soda etc. I couldn’t miss out on all those goodies.

Other than that though it was pure ERfuel, I would stand against the wall with my soda, candy and other snacks with a few other incel tier niggas I was somewhat friends with at the time. I went to a majority black school so you could imagine what was going on.

All the popular thug niggers were getting lap dances from all the girls while all the losers who only showed up for snacks stood against the wall talking to each other. One monkey called himself trying to “get me some action” and tried to get one of the fat ugly black bitches to twerk on my power pole. That fat pig was so disgusted, ah man the memories. Would’ve killed them all if I got the chance.
Brutal.

Also you know it’s ovER when you casually talk about killing your classmates on the most monitored incel website on the internet. I can only imagine how hard it’s got to be for you brocel.

For any IncelTears cucks who browse this thread and consider screenshotting it for that sweet Reddit karma, what you see here is just an outward projection of hatred which usually directed inward. And that inward hatred is usually much stronger than outward. It’s what happens when a person can’t take it anymore.

Last edited: