Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Incel Trait: You were a quiet kid/introverted before it was cool

it's not cool today either

Exactly. Its only "cool" when youre Gigachad. Foids consider you "mysterious" then.
you're right brocel, we all know that foids don't consider ugly kind males as humans, they only want to be fucked by abusive tera-chads

Attractive introvert = mysterious, enigmatic.
Unattractive introvert = creep, potential mass shooter.

True. I was always the quiet kid in school, now I'm 25 and still a very quiet person. Been called weird many times because of that.

If you’re the quiet kid or introverted in school, that’s a death sentence no matter what (unless you’re a top 1% chad).

If you’re quiet you need to be literal chad 1% to get laid. Being a chadlite isn’t enough, you need to carry conversations with foids unless gigaultrachad

It's only become more popular because of mass shootings and edgy memes, people generally don't like introverts or if they say they do it's only for the superficial aspects.

What everyone else said, it's only cool when you're chad
Even in workplace it's absolute hell to land a job, every single one requires you to be an extrovert goyim no matter the actual requirements

yeah, I spent my final years of high school and the first year of college like this, I thought it made me seem cool but now I realise I'm actually just a loser. I went too long without social interaction that I'm now a complete social retard.

Yup I use to sit in classes and not say a word the whole hour

Exactly. Its only "cool" when youre Gigachad. Foids consider you "mysterious" then.

Yes. Exactly. Observe:

Hos

Jus

In the social hierarchy we are far below them, sigma male is a giga cope we are not dark and mysterious, nothing of it is a choice and there is nothing cool about it.