Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Incel trait: you went to boy scouts

>50IQcel

>50IQcel

Puuha-Pete
★★★★★
Scouts is a place for the pariahs of society. Any fellow cels go scouts?

eagle scoutcel here

No that's gay

No that's gay
Not when I went to Scouts. Back then it was an honor - and VERY Patriotic.
Fuckin Gays ruin everything. I have no problem wth them, but stay in your fuckin closet.

Last edited:
Soy scouts? That is early brainwashing for children to become militarycucks when they are older

I swear we did more skits than scouting. I may as well of joined the drama club.

Just for a couple years when I was real young.

I was Mormon so it was pretty much required

I was kicked out when I was little tbh

Becoming an Eagle Scout was a prestigious thing where I grew up (NY). You got in the local news and could put your rank on your college app. I guess you did run the risk of getting molested, but if you make it out unscathed, you have a nice perk

Becoming an Eagle Scout was a prestigious thing where I grew up (NY). You got in the local news and could put your rank on your college app. I guess you did run the risk of getting molested, but if you make it out unscathed, you have a nice perk
It's total faggotry. You could work in that time invested to scouts and make money or learn a new language or some other skills

I went to a kids camp but I never did boy scouts

I did boy scouts for one year then quit. Another kid also quit and told me "it was gay", I couldn't agree more.

I go one time full of fags and foids, i never come back to scouts

Honestly never did anything outside of vidya and read shit. Being part of a social group may have saved me.