Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Incel trait: you wear glasses

Do you wear glasses?

• Total voters
ilieknothing

ilieknothing

كاريسل
★★★★★
I had to start wearing glasses when I was 11 because I read too much and spent too much time on the computer coupled with my bad eye genetics. I’m pretty sure glasses reduces my already low SMV by like 30%.

If there was a survey done , I’m certain that glassescels would be over represented.

I look like a LOW T currycel that would do PC repair with glasses! :feelsree:

All people think of me is that I am good at technology and will help them with any technical problems on their computer, including teachers.

I don't wear or have glasses but I should ngl. I have pretty shit vision (astigmatism w/ diplopia). Anything light in a dark background (like the moon at night) will turn into a double slightly overlapped image of itself

Yeah because of being on laptop and mobile all day coz I have no life besides them

over for glassescels

Have already accepted my fate as a KHHV, not gonna blind myself to make moid pussy a bit less dry

I had to wear glasses at 6-7 years old

Its over if you have bad eyesight genetics

:feelsbadman: :feelsrope:

my reaction to this whole thread:

i do indeed wear glasses.

I had to start wearing glasses when I was 11 because I read too much and spent too much time on the computer coupled with my bad eye genetics. I’m pretty sure glasses reduces my already low SMV by like 30%.

If there was a survey done , I’m certain that glassescels would be over represented.
I wear em for job interviews and when in person meeting to appear higher IQ. otherwise I don't need them as vision is good already.
I look like a LOW T currycel that would do PC repair with glasses! :feelsree:

All people think of me is that I am good at technology and will help them with any technical problems on their computer, including teachers.
brutal, I only wore glasses for the tech job interviews then took em off after some time. This way u get high IQ halo for job and then don't need it no more.

I do but it’s just for reading things like 6+ feet away.

Yup, and I fucking hate it. I have extremely shit vision. Vision so shit that I can't even use contacts because of how shit it is. My prescription is so bad that it literally warps my eye area if you look at me with glasses on. I'm pretty sure I'm considered legally blind if I don't wear glasses. I feel like my bad eyesight is due to excessive CRT radiation.

Last edited:
Have you tried high index lenses?
Yup, and I fucking hate it. I have extremely shit vision. Vision so shit that I can't even use contacts because of how shit it is. My prescription is so bad that it literally warps my eye area if you look at me with glasses on. I'm pretty sure I'm considered legally blind if I don't wear glasses. I feel like my bad eyesight is due to excessive CRT radiation.
^

Can’t relate

Im supppose to but i can manage without them