Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Incel Trait: You want your post to be featured in IncelTears

Nightwalker_98

Nightwalker_98

Avg. milf enjoyer
★★
Title + tummy ache from laughter thinking about it :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek::feelskek::soy::soy::soy:

incel trait you don't give a shit

Just post something edgy that they disagree with. One of those cunts will post it on their dead subreddit.

Just post something edgy that they disagree with. One of those cunts will post it on their dead subreddit.
I have been featured 5 times till date in 2022
:feelskek: but then it was too time consuming to think of posts and stuffs that trigger them, left .is for 4-5 months and have been posting only general stuffs to relax

just post about how you wanna rape foids 100% works

You can just post it yourself

I don't give a fuck about that

I dont, because a post being featured on IT means that the post is very low IQ.

I don't care for those sad trolls

Im gonna kill 10 gazillion women because im a crazy incel!!!:soy::soy: IT wont touch this

After being here for three years IT has never made a thread about me.

Tbh it’s funny af reading my own posts on r/troons . A lot of them get genuinely scared of us :feelskek: :lul:

IT only post fed bait and coal

All ITcells do is make account here, post dumb shit, screenshot, then post it to their reddit lair to seethe at le awful incels
ITcels are more in sed state of affairs then us

After being here for three years IT has never made a thread about me.
You must be high iq poster then, they don't touch the ones which makes sense